Forbes - MS and Xbox are Holding the Golden Key to the Future of Gaming

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Xbox Series X IS small in comparison to typical PCs... PCs can be BIG...but they can also be very small...

Your point that you don't want a PC tower in your living room is fine... if you're referring to a typical PC tower.  But you asked me to fit a 2080 into a console form factor... and I CAN do that. :shrug: 

Do it 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol calm down   https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2019/03/19/googles-stadia-looks-like-a-genuine-real-threat-to-xbox-playstation-and-even-nintendo/#2d033a00383c

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2019/12/28/the-best-video-game-console-of-the-decade/#eed355275bdd   Hint: It isn't Xbone

9 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

So you're happy to buy a sony console for 2 games a year instead of just getting them on PC? When Sony is fully on PC you'll still buy them on sony console 

that's 2 games a year more than Xbox and yes, I initially bought my Xbox One just for Sunset Overdrive because I'm a giant Insomniac fan (regardless of where they release games)

The second MS announced everything was on PC I upgraded my PC. If Sony do the same I will stop buying consoles. That's the aim really. Less money on hardware and still access to everything. Which is why it's dumb buying a Series X since they have given you the option to play all their games without doing so. 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

This is the second time that he's trying to dismiss the PS4 because he FORCED HIMSELF to play a 720p stream of God of War that nobody on this forum, with any dignity, would've put themselves through if they truly wanted to enjoy the game.

And he's boasting about this because he wants to somehow prove that he doesn't need a Playstation.

That's how bad of a fanboy this guy is in the year 2020.

I played a horrible version of a tiny percentage of Sony first party games on PC!! I obviously don't need a PS5.

Meanwhile I can play ALL the Xbox games on PC natively and with my current GP sub so I clearly need a series X.

DUH :jonb:

Lmao that's huge . Probably hot and loud as fuck too

If you layed a XSX down and put put a 2080 on top of it , the 2080 ALONE would cover 90 percent of the surface area .

Just now, JONBpc said:

Lmao that's huge . Probably hot and loud as fuck too

If you layed a XSX down and put put a 2080 on top of it , the 2080 ALONE would cover 90 percent of the surface area .

It's huge he says :drake:

Now you're telling me that it NEEDS to be 6x6x12.... Being the size of a Xbox One is too huge now..  :roll: 

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You guys are so mad I prefer a console over a pc . Lol . It's really sad how furious you are about it  

nobody has a problem with you preferring a console with no exclusives, that can't play the games better than a pc.

........you're a fanboy the moment you try to tell us that those two simple facts aren't true.

that's sad........and what's even sadder is nobody is forcing you to make that argument, you do it all by yourself.

how many threads have you made this past year over ps4, switch and games on those systems?

6 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Im not putting a fucking PC tower in my living room lmfao fuck off with that shit. I don't always want to deal with settings, PC bugs and shit, 9 different stores. Fuck that.

Like I said, if consoles are putting out majority games at 60 fps im done w PC

IF you want to pretend im not, ok. 

Dude, you sound like you are intimidated by the PC. 

Settings, PC bugs and shit,   :tom:

6 hours ago, JONBpc said:

It's not dumb because it's way less money than PC and will compete with pcs 2 to 3x as expensive 

I will say this and you don't have to believe me, but you can build a computer that can last an entire gen. You would spend a little bit more than a console but you get all the perks of a pc. 

double the amount you pay for a console and you get into the next gen no problem without upgrading and even beyond that. (yes, yes 1050 haha, im not saying that).

• Upvote 1