Forbes - MS and Xbox are Holding the Golden Key to the Future of Gaming

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol calm down   https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2019/03/19/googles-stadia-looks-like-a-genuine-real-threat-to-xbox-playstation-and-even-nintendo/#2d033a00383c

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2019/12/28/the-best-video-game-console-of-the-decade/#eed355275bdd   Hint: It isn't Xbone

On 2020-01-07 at 10:22 PM, jehurey said:

km4oEgg.png

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

i'm sorry but I think this deserves way more credit cause this is exactly what this gen did to poor jon. I think it's the best thing I've seen all year.....

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

i'm sorry but I think this deserves way more credit cause this is exactly what this gen did to poor jon. I think it's the best thing I've seen all year.....

He's actively trying to get me banned at this point.........in any thread...........any way he can.

I know this entire setup was gonna fuck him up good, from the very beginning when I started luring him into it.

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

He's actively trying to get me banned at this point.........in any thread...........any way he can.

I know this entire setup was gonna fuck him up good, from the very beginning when I started luring him into it.

What the fuck are you talking about :mj:

You get yourself banned , dumbo 

That looks ugly compared to the FE. Not a bad deal tho. They have to drop price with AMD and Next Gen Consoles coming at them.

1000 dollar video cards wont cut it when 500 dollar console beat those up, and AMD will probably beat them up for 30 - 40 percent cheaper.

Just now, JONBpc said:

That looks ugly compared to the FE. Not a bad deal tho. They have to drop price with AMD and Next Gen Consoles coming at them.

1000 dollar video cards wont cut it when 500 dollar console beat those up, and AMD will probably beat them up for 30 - 40 percent cheaper.

:cmpunk1:

9 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I hear the founders editions are all show for the low RTX models, they have the worst heat dissipation reduction. Trap heat.   This being an AIB sweetens the deal even more IMO.  

I think I might have to list my Aorus GTX 1660 Ti up on ebay and upgrade one of my PC's to this GPU.      I don't think I'd appreciate my system any longer having that inferior non-RTX GPU.

I don't have any heat issues with mine. Once the 2070 drops to 300 or 350 (never) id get one of those for this gen gaming at 1440p. Doubt im gonna spend another 1000 bucks in upgrades to compete with next gen, when I could have next gen for 500 bucks.

I like my 2060, it plays every game at high settings at 1080p. Definitely happy with it. But its days are numbered. 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

I don't have any heat issues with mine. Once the 2070 drops to 300 or 350 (never) id get one of those for this gen gaming at 1440p. Doubt im gonna spend another 1000 bucks in upgrades to compete with next gen, when I could have next gen for 500 bucks.

I like my 2060, it plays every game at high settings at 1080p. Definitely happy with it. But its days are numbered. 

Except... you're going to do that anyway... to play games that don't release on Xbox... so.... :drake: