Forbes - MS and Xbox are Holding the Golden Key to the Future of Gaming

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Except... you're going to do that anyway... to play games that don't release on Xbox... so.... :drake: 

I doubt it. Unless its a game I really want. Which I doubt will even happen. 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol calm down   https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2019/03/19/googles-stadia-looks-like-a-genuine-real-threat-to-xbox-playstation-and-even-nintendo/#2d033a00383c

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2019/12/28/the-best-video-game-console-of-the-decade/#eed355275bdd   Hint: It isn't Xbone

If most games on XSX are 60 fps, then I will have no need to get a new PC. And I think most games will be 60fps. I think the vast majority of them will and I know probably almost every MS title will be.

If they aren't, then I will get a PC. There aren't many games I play on Pc that also aren't on Xbox. Fighting games and some other rando Japanese games that my current PC will be able to handle next gen anyway.

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

If most games on XSX are 60 fps, then I will have no need to get a new PC. And I think most games will be 60fps. I think the vast majority of them will and I know probably almost every MS title will be.

If they aren't, then I will get a PC. There aren't many games I play on Pc that also aren't on Xbox. Fighting games and some other rando Japanese games that my current PC will be able to handle next gen anyway.

You already have a PC.

You're going to get an XSX... then you're going to want to play PS5/PC only games... so you'll upgrade your GPU to do so... and you'll buy another lower end GPU, then complain about it again.. :shrug: 

lmao all this shit and you're just going to end up playing on PC anyway :D 

Edited by Remij_
2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Maybe your right, one platform should be enough for me next gen.

PC is the only way.  Unless your heart is into SONY exclusives.... which I don't know why SONY imo their exclusives never felt like I had to have it.  Unlike how Nintendo's were back in the day.  The N64 era.  they had games that made you want to buy 2nd console.

In 2020 PC all I need. 

3 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

PC is the only way.  Unless your heart is into SONY exclusives.... which I don't know why SONY imo their exclusives never felt like I had to have it.  Unlike how Nintendo's were back in the day.  The N64 era.  they had games that made you want to buy 2nd console.

In 2020 PC all I need. 

XSX is a 2000 dollar Pc for 500 bucks. Choice is obvious.

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I already have my next gen system :blessed: 

Sure, at least when next gen consoles come out youll actually get next gen games. Since consoles are the boss. thhbo

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yet you're waiting 7 years for the same thing :drake: 

Consoles always beating up on PC. Nothing new here. The same hermit damage control over and over. rtx flopped, deal with it.

jonb what if AMD can't deliver on ray-tracing.

Isn't shocking that AMD hasn't released DXR support to NAVI 1.0 and at least give us a taste of how strong first gen NAVI GPUs are at handling ray-tracing.

NVIDIA is able to do this with the GTX-16 Series and let us see how strong the Turing GPU is and computing ray-tracing. Why can't AMD?

4 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

jonb what if AMD can't deliver on ray-tracing.

Isn't shocking that AMD hasn't released DXR support to NAVI 1.0 and at least give us a taste of how strong first gen NAVI GPUs are at handling ray-tracing.

NVIDIA is able to do this with the GTX-16 Series and let us see how strong the Turing GPU is and computing ray-tracing. Why can't AMD?

IDK and IDC , I think ray tracing is the most expensive, least noticeable effect in graphics history.  Its not worth the perf cost. You have 1000 dollar video cards playing at 1080p for it.

rtx flopped for a reason.

12 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I doubt it. But even if true, that will be double the price :mj: 

I mean a $1000 computer has other uses. If I were building a computer with zero intent to game the only thing I'd swap out of my current computer would be the GPU. 

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

I mean a $1000 computer has other uses. If I were building a computer with zero intent to game the only thing I'd swap out of my current computer would be the GPU. 

That's fantastic if you use your Pc for other shit. I have literally no use for a PC outside of gaming. a 500 dollar "other shit" tax is a waste to me.

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

That's fantastic if you use your Pc for other shit. I have literally no use for a PC outside of gaming. a 500 dollar "other shit" tax is a waste to me.

You literally bought a $500 One X to play Xbox One games.... at higher resolution.. :drake: 

Edited by Remij_