Matt Booty (Xbox): Our titles for the next year or two will not be next gen exclusive

Just now, JONBpc said:

They will be ps5 enhanced,  and you'll play them again.  If they aren't then Sony is pathetic lol .

It's ok for tlou to release on ps4 , but a game that started dev 6 months after that for xbox that releases on xb1 and XSX is unacceptable. 

You're retarded.  Let's hope a new resogun makes launch,  so you can talk about it for the first 6 months of ps5 LMAO

Rofl, still running away from the original argument that PS5 will actually have exclusives vs. Xflop having cross gen games with an 1.3TF POS for 2 years. :rofls: Funny how the argument has changed to... if ps5 dunt hab wemasters sony is pattetic :tear2: 

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both of those describe Xbox.

Wish you'd do that for all your posts  

Just now, lynux3 said:

Rofl, still running away from the original argument that PS5 will actually have exclusives vs. Xflop having cross gen games with an 1.3TF POS for 2 years. :rofls: Funny how the argument has changed to... if ps5 dunt hab wemasters sony is pattetic :tear2: 

I like how you lean only to the two year argument , when that wasn't what was said .

I also like how you want games to be locked out of a 100 million userbase so you can be happy with your shitty ps5 purchase LOL 

What exclusives ? Name them .

Just now, JONBpc said:

I like how you lean only to the two year argument , when that wasn't what was said .

I also like how you want games to be locked out of a 100 million userbase so you can be happy with your shitty ps5 purchase LOL 

What exclusives ? Name them .

So now it's about locking a userbase out? How far you going to move away from the topic? :rofls: You're flopping more than Xbox One has this generation. :mj: 

PlayStation 5: Exclusives, not held back by last generation. :juggle: 

Xbox Series F[lop]: Cross-gen games, held back by 1.3TF. :tom: 

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:snoop: 

If you haven't figured it out yet... quoting me, and then responding with something that doesn't refute what you're quoting... isn't helping you..at all.

what you said doesnt even matter. this thread is about xbox getting it wrong, again :shrug:

2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

what you said doesnt even matter. this thread is about xbox getting it wrong, again :shrug:

Well it was directly in response to something you said... so if it doesn't matter.. then what you said doesn't either :shrug: 

29 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I dunno ARE they?

That doesn't even matter to what I'm saying to you.  IF THEY DO... then they are cross gen games.. it's that simple.  You don't have to lose your shit over that.

Sorry, projecting your meltdown onto others isn't going to help.

You are trying to make up "what ifs" over supposed cross-gen versions of games, that Sony has no history of doing, nor have they indicated that they are doing.

That's the only thing that is happening here..................you a literally making stuff up (again).

That is where you are at, right now.

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry, projecting your meltdown onto others isn't going to help.

You are trying to make up "what ifs" over supposed cross-gen versions of games, that Sony has no history of doing, nor have they indicated that they are doing.

That's the only thing that is happening here..................you a literally making stuff up (again).

That is where you are at, right now.

No... I'm clarifying what a cross gen game is... while you're actively trying to do what you're claiming I am.. ROFL.  Exactly like how you tried to define what a 4K console was.  YOU don't get to decide what it is... and you never will.. same here.

That's where you've always been. 

24 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

So now it's about locking a userbase out? How far you going to move away from the topic? :rofls: You're flopping more than Xbox One has this generation. :mj: 

PlayStation 5: Exclusives, not held back by last generation. :juggle: 

Xbox Series F[lop]: Cross-gen games, held back by 1.3TF. :tom: 

Launch ps5 exclusives could be scaled to ps4 . 

26 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

They will be ps5 enhanced,  and you'll play them again.  If they aren't then Sony is pathetic lol .

It's ok for tlou to release on ps4 , but a game that started dev 6 months after that for xbox that releases on xb1 and XSX is unacceptable. 

You're retarded.  Let's hope a new resogun makes launch,  so you can talk about it for the first 6 months of ps5 LMAO

So...........lemmings now think that Sony supporting the PS4 with some of their most gorgeous looking game at the end of the console gen...........while ALSO PROVIDING exclusive games at launch for their upcoming PS5

..............is "pathetic" of them?

They don't even know what to insult anymore. I've never seen BLIND PUNCHES being throw this desperately.

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No... I'm clarifying what a cross gen game is... while you're actively trying to do what you're claiming I am.. ROFL.  Exactly like how you tried to define what a 4K console was.  YOU don't get to decide what it is... and you never will.. same here.

That's where you've always been. 

Sorry, you're not going to run away and try to shift the subject over. Not gonna work.

We know exactly what a cross-gen is.

And we know exactly what a NEW console with backwards compatibility will treat a last-gen game when you stick the disc in there.

And we know what a true CROSS-GEN game would be different than that.

You tried to say that TLOU2 and Ghosts of Tsushima were going to be cross-gen games. They're not. They're $60 PS4 games.