New RE3 trailer

13 minutes ago, kokujin said:

what a series. decades long and still rumbling. now that's LOVE.

the story went downhill in the last games :D  RE4 garbo RE5 is basically a hate crime game, chris punshing a boulder and all the supernatural bullshit from then on :D RE6 is WWE style beat em up :D 

damn the first game was soo fucking good, the atmosphere is :lawd:

Edited by kaz

lol. the story of Resident Evil.    Can't remember the last time I cared.  Music and ambiance while reading some creepy notes can give me a feels. but fiction has a bigger dick when you're 12 man. I don't think the story was ever all that great.  RE4 was dope. Gamecube pushed somem raw ass graphics, and even the demo was enlightening.

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

the first one is still my favorite. i was obsessed. 

I imagine the original looks ugly. I did play RE2 on PS2 for a little bit. and about 15 minutes of code veronica on dreamcast.  REmake is a godly game.  RE0 is actually pretty frightening.  GD, play Lightning Returns. 

16 hours ago, kokujin said:

I imagine the original looks ugly. I did play RE2 on PS2 for a little bit. and about 15 minutes of code veronica on dreamcast.  REmake is a godly game.  RE0 is actually pretty frightening.  GD, play Lightning Returns. 

nah, it still looks okay. It's a nostalgia ride that's for sure. I think it's one of the few games were I don't mind the remake because REmake is amazing.

also lmfao at lightning returns, I don't think GD will like that one :D 

Edited by kaz
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, kaz said:

nah, it still looks okay. It's a nostalgia ride that's for sure. I think it's one of the few games were I don't mind the remake because REmake is amazing.

also lmfao at lightning returns, I don't think GD will like that one :D 

lmfao he's been into japanese games lately. heavy into em like he got whitie tities on and a fake dick and a waifu pillow stored somewhere. You won't play it. So I'm going to try him. :D  

10 hours ago, kokujin said:

I looked at old pics of rE psx yesterday and lol the nostalgia graphics. It looks all right. can't block those images out of my head tho.  :heh:

It's worth playing. I started playing it cause of the RE2 Remake hype and I had a blast. If you play it on PSP it won't look that bad lol. I haven't been able to get into the old RE3 . I'll just wait for the remake.