US Holiday Season Hardware sales numbers, Switch over 2 million in Dec alone, Xbox1 #2 in Dec.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Which means that more people cared about Switch in 2019.

No... it doesn't.  LMAO...  In 2019.. since the very first day of that year... more people owned PS4s.. which means AUTOMATICALLY more people cared about the PS4 in 2019.

My polls back that up LOL 

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

profitability over numbers sold. They are over 106m and the gen is ending so they don't really care much about getting more out there tbh. They'd rather make money while selling consoles then just sel

Just look at the amount of TRASH on this system in just over a couple weeks.  

Posted Images

Just now, Remij_ said:

No... it doesn't.  LMAO...  In 2019.. since the very first day of that year... more people owned PS4s.. which means AUTOMATICALLY more people cared about the PS4 in 2019.

My polls back that up LOL 

Yes it does.

I have the stats.......you don't.

More people bought a Switch in 2019.

NPD Top 20 has more Nintendo published games than all other publishers combined. A third of the NPD Top 20.

The people in North America clearly cared more about both Switch hardware AND Nintendo-exclusive software in 2019 than any other video game company in the hardware or software business.

Your polls are LITERALLY not legitimate, and carry no scientific value.

Its going to get slapped-down, every single time. Don't take it up with me, take it up with Pew Research who says that your polls are literally not accurate or valuable. [shrug]

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes it does.

I have the stats.......you don't.

Uh... I have stats too... mine say more people own PS4's than Switches in NA in 2019.  That automatically means more people care about PS4 since they've already put that hard earned money into buying into that platform.  That's undeniable. 

Then on top of that, I have polls which CLEARLY show that more people care about PS4 in 2019 than Switch.

LOLOL

Just now, Remij_ said:

Uh... I have stats too... mine say more people own PS4's than Switches in NA in 2019.

LOLOL

PS4 was hotter than a non-existant Switch.

But PS4 has NEVER been hotter at any point of its existence than the Switch in 2019.

Once again......we are confirming the VERY FIRST THINGS that Gouko told you in this thread.

You went into a bitch-fit for almost an entire day........and here we are back again where we started.:reg:

You're not getting out of it.

Just now, jehurey said:

PS4 was hotter than a non-existant Switch.

But PS4 has NEVER been hotter at any point of its existence than the Switch in 2019.

It does't matter how hot Switch was this year.... less people care about it than PS4 in 2019... because less people own one.  Not that hard to understand... LOL :reg: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

It does't matter how hot Switch was this year...

Yes it does matter.

Switch is currently selling more than Playstation. and quite a bit.

If Nintendo released the Switch earlier, then the PS4 would've sold less.  It clearly has an impact.

I can show you Japan's sales numbers for absolute irrefutable proof of Playstation coming to a halt at the hands of Nintendo.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes it does matter.

Switch is currently selling more than Playstation. and quite a bit.

If Nintendo released the Switch earlier, then the PS4 would've sold less.  It clearly has an impact.

I can show you Japan's sales numbers for absolute irrefutable proof of Playstation coming to a halt at the hands of Nintendo.

No it doesn't.

More people care about what they own in 2019 than things they don't.  And more people own PS4's in 2019... lmao

And now look who's running away from his own NPD numbers :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

No it doesn't.

More people care about what they own in 2019 than things they don't.  And more people own PS4's in 2019... lmao

And now look who's running away from his own NPD numbers :tom: 

Yeah it does.

Once again, I have the stats.

You don't.

How am I running away from the NPD numbers.

Switch is hotter than the PS4. That's a fact from NPD numbers.

Little too late attempting to copy my shtick.....not to mention you just failed at doing it.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah it does.

Once again, I have the stats.

You don't.

How am I running away from the NPD numbers.

Switch is hotter than the PS4. That's a fact from NPD numbers.

Little too late attempting to copy my shtick.....not to mention you just failed at doing it.

I do have the stats.  I have the stats which tell us that more people in NA own PS4's than Switches.  Switch selling better in 2019 doesn't change that... Switch "being hotter" in 2019 doesn't change that.  Metacritic "good games lists" don't change that.

The FACT is that more people have invested their money into PS4 than Switch.  Playstation made more money than Nintendo in its entirety in 2019... PS is FAR MORE PROFITABLE than Nintendo... and people care about it more.... because more people ACTUALLY OWN ONE.

On top of that... when polled about which system they preferred... they OVERWHELMINGLY chose PS4.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Switch selling better in 2019 doesn't change that

Thanks for admitting you just lost the argument again.

And your attempts to change the argument simply aren't going to work.

Switch is selling more, so much that Sony has never achieved that much sales in one year.

And there is no signs of that stopping.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Thanks for admitting you just lost the argument again.

And your attempts to change the argument simply aren't going to work.

Switch is selling more, so much that Sony has never achieved that much sales in one year.

And there is no signs of that stopping.

I didn't.. LOL  Nobody ever contested that Switch didn't sell better in 2019 than PS4..

The argument is and has always been whether selling better in 2019 means more people care about or preferred the Switch in 2019... and it certainly doesn't.

People care about what they own... and you're NEVER changing the fact that in 2019 more people in NA owned PS4s than Switches.

Keep running :geese: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I didn't.. LOL  Nobody ever contested that Switch didn't sell better in 2019 than PS4..

The argument is and has always been whether selling better in 2019 means more people care about or preferred the Switch in 2019... and it certainly doesn't.

People care about what they own... and you're NEVER changing the fact that in 2019 more people in NA owned PS4s than Switches.

Keep running :geese: 

You did, you just said that Switch sold better.

People care more about Switch in 2019 than Sony.

Both hardware and NPD software, since one publisher has more than a third of all top selling games in the NPD Top 20.

And that publisher is Nintendo.

People care more about Nintendo in 2019.......and you know it.

Its awesome how you are giving yourself away with self-projection at the end. Its not remotely working, but its fun seeing you try.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You did, you just said that Switch sold better.

People care more about Switch in 2019 than Sony.

Both hardware and NPD software, since one publisher has more than a third of all top selling games in the NPD Top 20.

And that publisher is Nintendo.

People care more about Nintendo in 2019.......and you know it.

Its awesome how you are giving yourself away with self-projection at the end. Its not remotely working, but its fun seeing you try.

Selling better in one year does not mean more people care about that product.... it simply means more people BOUGHT that product during that year.  People have ALREADY bought PS4s...

More people in fact... which means MORE people care about PS4 in 2019 than Switch... because MORE PEOPLE OWN THE SYSTEM.

When you ask people which of the systems they prefer... they overwhelmingly choose PS4.  LOL

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

Selling better in one year does not mean more people care about that product.... i

Yeah it does.

And especially if the PS4 has NEVER reached this amount of sales in any of their years.

Switch is currently hotter than the PS4 has EVER been at anytime during its existence.

There's nothing you can do about that. It has already happened.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah it does.

And especially if the PS4 has NEVER reached this amount of sales in any of their years.

Switch is currently hotter than the PS4 has EVER been at anytime during its existence.

There's nothing you can do about that. It has already happened.

No it doesn't.

When Switch sells more total units than PS4... THEN you can say that people cared more about Switch than PS4...

Except you can NEVER say that in 2019... lmao.  More people in NA owned PS4s and thus cared more about PS4 in 2019.. that's never changing.  PS made more money than Nintendo.. people spend more money on PS.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

No it doesn't.

When Switch sells more total units than PS4... THEN you can say that people cared more about Switch than PS4...

Except you can NEVER say that in 2019... lmao.  More people in NA owned PS4s and thus cared more about PS4 in 2019.. that's never changing.  PS made more money than Nintendo.. people spend more money on PS.

Its literally selling faster than the PS4.......that's why I am saying that its hotter than PS4.

And here's what makes it more amazing.

PS4 didn't have to compete against the Switch during its first 2.5 years

But the Switch did have to compete against the PS4 during its first 2.5 years.......and its selling even HOTTER.

You can't escape the obvious facts.

Just now, jehurey said:

Its literally selling faster than the PS4.......that's why I am saying that its hotter than PS4.

And here's what makes it more amazing.

PS4 didn't have to compete against the Switch during its first 2.5 years

But the Switch did have to compete against the PS4 during its first 2.5 years.......and its selling even HOTTER.

You can't escape the obvious facts.

You're running so hard now.  You're changing the subject from what was said... 

More people care about PS4 in 2019.. that's just a fact.  More people own them...  The ONLY thing you can say about Switch is that it's SELLING better in 2019... and we all know there's plenty of reasons for that.

Absolutely NONE of which mean that people like their Switches more than their PS4s.

And that's the bottom line :ready:

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You're running so hard now. 

No. Not running.

Me still continuing to talk about the Switch selling hotter than PS4, and the PS4 can't match it.

Been doing that since the beginning.

Sorry, projecting what you are doing onto me isn't going to work.

No, more people cared over Switch.......and that is proven with both Hardware AND Top Software sales.

You just tried to avoid that fact about Top 20 NPD software that I've been making over and over several times now.

But you're not going to escape it.:shrug:

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

LemiJ is downplaying the Switch's success in 2019 almost as much as DynamiteCop used to do in 2017 :drake:

:cosby2: 

My entire point is that Switch selling more in 2019 according to NPD does not mean that people care about Switch more than PS4.  It doesn't mean that people like their new Switches better than their previously bought PS4s...  it simply means people bought them.. for whatever reason.

NPD sales numbers, and Metacritic games lists don't indicate AT ALL, people preferring Switch over PS4.

Quite CLEARLY more people own and care about PS4 than Switch in 2019.  More people spent more money on Playstation in 2019.  Sony made more money than Nintendo in 2019.  So that's not even up for debate.  When you ask people directly... you get poll results like ResetERAs Platform of the year result.  :shrug: