The Wonderful 101: Remastered goes up on Kickstarter

21 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Because its not on Xbox, its not a lost exclusive. LMFAO. Sheep trying to spin the attention elsewhere SO HARD

No retard..... Lemmings are celebrating a game that is not on their system :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Turns out Jerry's ass was the biggest stretch goal of this kickstarter  

GET RAPED SHEEP SHITENDO DITCHED THE WONDERFUL - 911 HELLO SIR THIS IS AN EMERGENCY SHEEP ARE BEING RAPED SEND HELP

LMFAO! And it's still expanding  

Posted Images

Just now, Goukosan said:

LemiJ rushing in to defend his lemming brothers. 

The game is not on Xbox1.... but lemmings are celebrating :drake:

Yea, kinda like Shiip celebrated when Xbox games went to PC.. you know all about that :lemming: 

Nintendo IP on PS4 and PC :lawl: 

13 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, kinda like Shiip celebrated when Xbox games went to PC.. you know all about that :lemming: 

Nintendo IP on PS4 and PC :lawl: 

ALL XB1 first party games on PC =/= One 3rd party shared IP on PC and PS4. 

Lmfao at you for equating this one 3rd party shared IP to be equal to all first party Xbox1 games on PC :grimaceleft:

:danylol:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

ALL XB1 first party games on PC =/= One 3rd party shared IP on PC and PS4. 

Lmfao at you for equating this one 3rd party shared IP to be equal to all first party Xbox1 games on PC :grimaceleft:

:danylol:

You're still celebrating games that aren't on Switch dumbo... like I said.. you know all about it :drake: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You're still celebrating games that aren't on Switch dumbo... like I said.. you know all about it :drake: 

I mean if all Nintendo IPs were on PC you would actually have a point :shrug:

Lemmings are actually celebrating every system EXCEPT XBOX1 getting the game.....we're Xcluded guys.. time to celebrate :adhd:

:sabu:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I mean if all Nintendo IPs were on PC you would actually have a point :shrug:

Lemmings are actually celebrating every system EXCEPT XBOX1 getting the game.....we're Xcluded guys.. time to celebrate :adhd:

:sabu:

All Nintendo IPs ARE on PC :tom5: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Nobody cares.. which is why nobody is reacting to that. :drake: 

TSLHBR :shrug: 

Yes Lemmings do care... hence the celebration when they initially thought it was coming to Xbox1......

Now they're feverishly backing it hoping against hope that one of the far far far off stretch goals is for an Xbox1 version.... keep hope alive lemmings...... Platinum chose to make a 2D mode instead of an Xbox1 version :sabu:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Yes Lemmings do care... hence the celebration when they initially thought it was coming to Xbox1......

Now they're feverishly backing it hoping against hope that one of the far far far off stretch goals is for an Xbox1 version.... keep hope alive lemmings...... Platinum chose to make a 2D mode instead of an Xbox1 version :sabu:

No... nobody cares that lemmings aren't getting the game.  Lemmings never initially celebrated the game coming to X1... not that I saw.  They were celebrating the same thing that they are now.. which was sheep losing an exclusive title of theirs, which happens to be a Nintendo co-owned IP :shrug: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No... nobody cares that lemmings aren't getting the game.  Lemmings never initially celebrated the game coming to X1... not that I saw.  They were celebrating the same thing that they are now.. which was sheep losing an exclusive title of theirs, which happens to be a Nintendo co-owned IP :shrug: 

They were celebrating getting W101 only for it to be XCLUDED :sabu:

Just now, lynux3 said:

It's just you expressing your butthurt indirectly.

Nah the blue and green bar really ruin it. I don't even care about this game. I haven't even played it yet.