Ori and the Will of the Wisps (Prediction Thread)

with this game being broken fundamentally a 9 is impossible.

Keep in mind the last one got a 9.0 because it was reviewed by a gay man, Kevin Van Ord who no longer works at GS. The intro was quite emotional and that's all the first game had going for it, overly hard and unfun game with a pretty coat of paint, it wore its welcome out after the first 1-2 hours. luckily it's only a budget indie game and 'just another game' in Switch's massive library.

Now imagine if this was your headlining game for the year, and sequel to one of only 3 AAA's your parent company could claim to their name all gen... :snoop::rofls:

lemmings have a lot riding on this little game. first 7.0+ 'Not on PS4' game they can claim in ~24? months now LMFAO

Edited by Bodycount N
Just now, madmaltese said:

Now that it seems the tech issues might be sorted I'll go with what I originally expected:

GS - 9

IGN - 9.3

Meta - 91

Outside of review scores my prediction is Best metroidvania ever

Yea, I'm starting to rethink my predictions as well.

But I'm gonna just leave it, because it's still possible that reviewers might not care to factor that into, or update their scores.  And rightfully so... they should have had this stuff sorted before review copies went out.

Regardless, good to hear there's been an improvment.

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, I'm starting to rethink my predictions as well.

But I'm gonna just leave it, because it's still possible that reviewers might not care to factor that into, or update their scores.  And rightfully so... they should have had this stuff sorted before review copies went out.

Regardless, good to hear there's been an improvment.

Yeah, also big possibility most reviews have been written, sent to editor to finalise and ready to go well before this patch just launched. But like you said, at least for us it sounds like it will be better.