Final Fantasy VII remake preorders exploded after demo

Demo alleviated some concerns but left me with new ones. After KH3 I almost ignored this game completely but the demo left a good enough impression that I'll be willing to try the game out depending on one important detail.

I'm going to wait until SE confirms how parts this remake is going to be before I buy. Any more than 3 parts then this game can kiss my ass. 

1 minute ago, Sabo said:

Demo alleviated some concerns but left me with new ones. After KH3 I almost ignored this game completely but the demo left a good enough impression that I'll be willing to try the game out depending on one important detail.

I'm going to wait until SE confirms how parts this remake is going to be before I buy. Any more than 3 parts then this game can kiss my ass. 

who cares, do it like me and wait for the game to finish. buy the complete edition/goty whatever. the game looks amazing and I was one of those who said no to the remake. 

4 minutes ago, bhytre said:

And I will explode on Tifa's tits :diddy:

you will explode in 2 layers of soft toilet paper like the faggot you are :laff: 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, kaz said:

who cares, do it like me and wait for the game to finish. buy the complete edition/goty whatever. the game looks amazing and I was one of those who said no to the remake. 

LOL I think you're going to be waiting awhile.

15 hours ago, Sabo said:

LOL I think you're going to be waiting awhile.

i'm fine with that. I usually don't play games on release I always wait. I played godcher 3 in 2017/2018 for example.

I think the last game I played on release was REmake 2 and now upcoming it will be godpunk 2077. FF7 can wait. My gaming backlog gets ridiculous tbh.

FF7remake will be finished in 2022. :leo:

Edited by kaz