1 hour ago, Phil Sphincter said:

crazy what plastic surgery can do. with his hair translplant he looks 25 again

He just looks healthy prolly cause he's not taking pills. I don't remember him having a receding hairline. 

is that still called rapping? he just says words really fast. :|  by definition its music cause rhythm of the beat but I wouldn't consider that music, it's just dumb. :|

1 hour ago, kaz said:

is that still called rapping? he just says words really fast. :|  by definition its music cause rhythm of the beat but I wouldn't consider that music, it's just dumb. :|

It's rapping, rap is another way to express a story, and Eminem raps are generally always humor rap.  If you view it with that emphasis you would understand it better. 

• Sad 1
4 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Generation X kids look well prime all the way to their 50s. Especially Gen-X kids with money. 

I mean. 

have you seen Jennifer Lopez,  hello.   

I’m sure if you take off all the Expensive cosmetics she wears in public she looks more her age. Bitch had to take 8 hours worth of makeup, hairstyling to get ready for the Super Bowl show.

Any ugly ass bitch can look great with makeup. I’ve seen hot af girls without makeup and they look like they just got out of a fight and took several punches to the face

11 minutes ago, Delita said:

I’m sure if you take off all the Expensive cosmetics she wears in public she looks more her age. Bitch had to take 8 hours worth of makeup, hairstyling to get ready for the Super Bowl show.

Any ugly ass bitch can look great with makeup. I’ve seen hot af girls without makeup and they look like they just got out of a fight and took several punches to the face

so true :D  and she still looks ugly with all the paint in her face 

29 minutes ago, kaz said:

so true :D  and she still looks ugly with all the paint in her face 

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Have you guys really not seen the pics of J Lo without makeup, the difference is night and day.

So what, you act like the 20 and 30 something females don't be plastering their face with makeup.  All women do it.   J-Lo in her 50s just happens to look hotter than the girls in their 20s. 

305d9eb545c484891301fea917867fcd

You know who also looks good for their age,  Torrie Wilson, Gabrielle Union, and Regina Hall.  

55 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

So what, you act like the 20 and 30 something females don't be plastering their face with makeup.  All women do it.   J-Lo in her 50s just happens to look hotter than the girls in their 20s. 

305d9eb545c484891301fea917867fcd

You know who also looks good for their age,  Torrie Wilson, Gabrielle Union, and Regina Hall.  

i find her very unattractive. and i love women without make up.