XSeX will REQUIRE propietary storage for all next-gen games. External HDDs will only work for older games.

15 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Goukosan - "It'll be a few hundred" :grimaceleft:

Goukosan - "It'll be $199" :grimaceleft:

Goukosan - "It'll possibly be $150" :grimaceleft:

Remij - "lmao no"

Remij - "I'm guessing $100"

Remij - "Maybe $150"

Here's another one... Remij - "It most certainly wont cost $300" :reg: 

Goukosan - "It's going to be expensive, around 199"

Remij - "lmao no, it will be cheap only $100 for a propriety 1TB card"  :grimaceleft:

Remij - "It's not going to be 300"

Goukosan - "I never said 300, I said 199"

Remij - "It's definitely not going to be 300 why do you keep saying it will be 300"

Goukosan - " 199"

Remij - "It most certainly won't be 300":lemming:

Goukosan - "go argue with yourself retard" :kaz:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The PS5 will be the same. It's crazy we are getting very fast SSDs next gen anyways, this bitchfest isn't justified.   They have no other choice like Dynamite pointed out.

yes there is... don't make it a propriety.  Use the same cards but the non proprietary option. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Goukosan - "I never said 300, I said 199" :grimaceleft:

How the FUCK can you say you never said $300 when I posted the fucking literal quote of you saying that? :sabu: 

lxx.png

:lemming: 

Dumb as FUCK my god :kaz: 

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

How the FUCK can you say you never said $300 when I posted the fucking literal quote of you saying that? :sabu: 

lxx.png

I LITERALLY said 300?....... No Dumbfuck.... I literally said 199.....

You literally just made up that I said 300. 

its quite obvious you literally illiterate :drake:

On 2020-03-16 at 9:44 AM, Goukosan said:

I think it will launch at $199 and prices will drop as it mass produced throughout the generation. 

Remij - "199 = 300" :grimaceleft:

Just now, Goukosan said:

I LITERALLY said 300?....... No Dumbfuck.... I literally said 199.....

You literally just made up that I said 300. 

its quite obvious you literally illiterate :drake:

Remij - "199 = 300" :grimaceleft:

You said a few hundred dollars.... lmao what THE FUCK is wrong with you?

lxx.png&key=19eda7abd6a97fde82cd394cecaf

Goukosan - "a FEW hundred dollars =$200" :grimaceleft:

Do you know what a FEW means? :lemming: 

3 hours ago, Remij_ said:

3 hours ago, Sublyminal said:

He got you gouk, a few means three. Sorry my friend. YHBR. 

2 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Somebody ban Slowberson 

You three idiots need to go back to school :drake:

"the actual dictionary definition of "a few" is, "not many but more than one." So, "a few" cannot be one, but it can be as low as two.

https://www.powerscore.com/lsat/help/lsat-quantity-terminology.cfm

Remij - "Few means three" 

Grade school level education right there :lawl:

Edited by Goukosan
13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You three idiots need to go back to school :drake:

"the actual dictionary definition of "a few" is, "not many but more than one." So, "a few" cannot be one, but it can be as low as two.

https://www.powerscore.com/lsat/help/lsat-quantity-terminology.cfm

Remij - "Few means three" 

Grade school level education right there :lawl:

"Well ahkctually..." :grimaceleft: 

LMAO you peddling this now is actually more hilarious than anything else :mj: 

I guess if it's just a "few" hundred dollars... than that's pretty cheap since "a few" is not many... :drake: 

And since "a couple" means 2 specifically... a few COULD mean 3... which you left open to interpretation by not saying a couple.. :lemming: 

Doofusan :lawl: 

Edited by Remij_
20 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

"Well ahkctually..." :grimaceleft: 

LMAO you peddling this now is actually more hilarious than anything else :mj: 

I guess if it's just a "few" hundred dollars... than that's pretty cheap since "a few" is not many... :drake: 

Doofusan :lawl: 

Not my fault you don't know the differences in quantitative terminologies i.e. Some, Few, Several, and Many etc:lawl:

Several means 3 or more you illiterate clown.

Your G.E.D. level education is showing :grimaceleft:

Edited by Goukosan
9 hours ago, Remij_ said:

You're so fucking dumb sometimes :tom:

Nobody is going to confuse a USB drive for an NVMe drive and wonder why it's not working with their new games...  If you open up to any NVMe drives then you're begging uninformed customers to buy shit that's not compatible and then complain about it.  It's not just the fucking transfer rates you god damn doofus.. 

PC NVMe drives fluctuate in performance FAR too much to guarantee any kind of performance in which these consoles will require... They fundamentally rely on a guaranteed spec.  Which is exactly why I said that I bet the expanded storage memory controller is probably built right into the XSX and the drives are simply PCBs with memory attached.

Why potentially confuse the fuck out of consumers and cause a big fucking headache when you could just do the exact same thing and have external USB drive support for "BC games and game storage"?  That's very clear and understandable to consumers.

If MS could have done it... they fucking would have...  They're literally the biggest proponents of being able to use shit you already have...

No shit as a consumer it would be nice... but this is what happens when your spec is higher than the average. 

I understand your point, but you've completely missed mine. What's stopping anyone from using current standards, and I've already addressed the difference in NVMe performance a long time ago. Not all NVMe drives are equal.

It's not out of this world for a piece of hardware to bench a component to determine whether it's sufficient enough to meet minimum requirements.

Edited by lynux3
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Not my fault you don't know the differences in quantitative terminologies i.e. Some, Few, Several, and Many etc:lawl:

Several means 3 of more you illiterate clown.

Your G.E.D. level education is showing :grimaceleft:

I never said a few = 3 like you lied and said I did. That was Sublyminal.

You said a few hundred dollars... it's open to interpretation bro.. You left it open... not me :shrug: 

You went from saying a few which could mean $300... to specifically saying $200... to $150...

You should be more specific and use specific terminology if you want to argue quantities and actually win arguments  :francis: 

6 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I understand your point, but you've completely missed mine. What's stopping anyone from using current standards, and I've already addressed the difference in NVMe performance a long time ago. Not all NVMe drives are equal.

It's not out of this world for a piece of hardware to bench a component to determine whether it's sufficient enough to meet minimum requirements... Unless PS5s storage performance is out of this world. 

I know that man... I'm not saying it's not possible.. I'm saying that I don't think they would bother risking having people buy products with the expectation that they will work.  

It's basically more confusing marketing-wise.  It would be a nice bullet point.. but at the end of the day.. you get that same "BC and Storage" functionality out of a USB drive, and it's very clear and understandable.

I also think Sony will be keen on using accessories such as expandable storage to make back money potentially lost on the hardware.

I dunno though.. we'll see.

Just now, Remij_ said:

I know that man... I'm not saying it's not possible.. I'm saying that I don't think they would bother risking having people buy products with the expectation that they will work.  

It's basically more confusing marketing-wise.  It would be a nice bullet point.. but at the end of the day.. you get that same "BC and Storage" functionality out of a USB drive, and it's very clear and understandable.

I also think Sony will be keen on using accessories such as expandable storage to make back money potentially lost on the hardware.

I dunno though.. we'll see.

It's really as simple as throwing a sticker or having a list of qualified components saying "Xbox Series X" compatible. Anything else defaults to BC only. :shrug: 

FWIW, I think Sony will also be using a proprietary solution, though, with their history of giving consumers the freedom of upgrading storage internally makes it that more interesting to see what the approach is.

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I never said a few = 3 like you lied and said I did. That was Sublyminal.

You said a few hundred dollars... it's open to interpretation bro.. You left it open... not me :shrug: 

You went from saying a few which could mean $300... to specifically saying $200... to $150...

You should be more specific and use specific terminology if you want to argue quantities and actually win arguments  :francis: 

I specified 199 in the original thread, you chose to ignore that and be a dumbass. 

Ohhh you never said a few = 3 huh? 

17 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Goukosan - "It's going to be $300" :grimaceleft:

11 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Goukosan - "a few hundred = 200" :grimaceleft:

lxx.png

4 hours ago, Remij_ said:

lxx.png

4 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Remij and his remedial ass :lawl:

30 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I specified 199 in the original thread, you chose to ignore that and be a dumbass. 

Ohhh you never said a few = 3 huh? 

Remij and his remedial ass :lawl:

You never specified how much your "few" was in the beginning.  I took it to mean $300...  it doesn't mean I think few always = 3.. :reg: 

You "specified it" after to which I said "oh so now $300 = $200"... you left it open :reg: 

Next time be more specific from the start..  maybe you'll win an argument then :sass1:

edit:  and for the record... NOBODY says a few hundred dollars only referring to $200 :trump2: 

Edited by Remij_
17 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You never specified how much your "few" was in the beginning.  I took it to mean $300...  it doesn't mean I think few always = 3.. :reg: 

You "specified it" after to which I said "oh so now $300 = $200"... you left it open :reg: 

Next time be more specific from the start..  maybe you'll win an argument then :sass1:

edit:  and for the record... NOBODY says a few hundred dollars only referring to $200 :trump2: 

I specified that I meant 200 in our original conversation in the original thread as seen in the quote below. 

On 2020-03-16 at 9:44 AM, Goukosan said:

Just read it. 

I think it will launch at $199 and prices will drop as it mass produced throughout the generation. 

Unless Microsoft wants to eat the costs then $150.

Then we get to this thread and you start saying that a few = 3 etc :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

I specified that I meant 200 in our original conversation in the original thread as seen in the quote below. 

Then we get to this thread and you start saying that a few = 3 etc :drake:

A few can = 3...  You left it open to interpretation by saying a few first..  If you always meant $200... then you should have said that from the start :shrug: 

lmao all up in here calling me illiterate :francis: