Resident Evil 3 fixed on Xbox One X

10 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yep, I'm a real punching bag. I said the game would get patched and it did, I said it would be better on X and it is. 

Delusional people crying and interjecting with nonsense matters not. 

It got downgraded to run marginally better than the Pro.  Congratulations 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a picture of dyno on this forum:   

so same res and framerate as pro...   thread backfire     the big moment of victory deeno was waiting for was the version belonging to the 30% more powerful, $100 more expens

Lemmings excited about a 1-2% victory after a massive resolution downgrade over a 6/10 game, but brushes the 10/10 off to the side because it's a one year exclusive.

I've played through about 3 hours now with the game unpatched at 4K and I'm going to keep playing like this. I tried the game at 4K and at 1620p and to be honest a good bulk of the time the game is quite smooth to the point where it's not even a big or really even noticeable issue. However the IQ loss at 1620p is actually more jarring than any of the framerate variation, it's quite substantial. I'm typically pretty sensitive to framerate but nothing about the way this runs has negatively impacted not only the visual experience but also the play experience. 

I can move fine, aiming is easy, control is still responsive, and I'm not seeing any screen tearing or judder. It doesn't have bad frame pacing which would actually be a big issue so regardless of the swings in FPS it never feels like it's unsmooth. For the most part it seems to play around 50 FPS during actual gameplay which is totally fine. The cutscenes obviously drop more frames but that's not really a concern.

It's basically the same performance profile as the base PS4 but at a much higher resolution so it's not like it's bad or anything. I'm actually glad the choice was afforded here and not forced. I wouldn't mind running through Resident Evil 2 again at 4K. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

These fuckin cows actually believe the PS4 pro can run anything in the world better than the X every time devs lazily release a shitty version on the X until there's a patch inevitably within a week :D 

On 2020-04-12 at 11:11 PM, lostfool said:

It got downgraded to run marginally better than the Pro.  Congratulations 

30% more powerful, 30% better graphics and performance in the every multiplat. Repeat it after me because it's gonna be true for the next gen as well. 

30% is "marginal" in cow world 

Edited by Vini