Resident Evil 3 fixed on Xbox One X

6 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

@Remij_ Will you tell those guys on Era if they want the 4K version of the game for Series X they merely need the disc version of the game and to not update it. After so many posts it's incredible how none of these idiots realize this. 

demo tested

deeno: wait for retail

retail tested

deeno: wait for day 1 patch

day 1 (no patch)

deeno: ...

patch tested

deeno: wait for series x

:dead2:

• Haha 2
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a picture of dyno on this forum:   

so same res and framerate as pro...   thread backfire     the big moment of victory deeno was waiting for was the version belonging to the 30% more powerful, $100 more expens

Lemmings excited about a 1-2% victory after a massive resolution downgrade over a 6/10 game, but brushes the 10/10 off to the side because it's a one year exclusive.

23 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

demo tested

deeno: wait for retail

retail tested

deeno: wait for day 1 patch

day 1 (no patch)

deeno: ...

patch tested

deeno: wait for series x

:dead2:

absolute rapeage.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is why this place is tired and falling apart, you guys are lazily wrong and manipulating the obvious.

7 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is why this place is tired and falling apart, you guys are lazily wrong and manipulating the obvious.

you're the idiot who literally said that upping the resolution requires MORE CPU instructions, which is why the framerate tanks in COU-bound games. lol

And when I pointed out how ridiculous that assertion was, you literally bolted.:drake:

The cows and,  for whatever reason ...the sheep ....thought they had this one in the bad . Of course they got owned , look at the pathetic damage control itt.

Best on Xbox.  That's all that needs to be said. 

• Upvote 1

I'm picking the game up tomorrow, I'm gonna try the 4K version and if it doesn't bother me I'll just play it that way if not I'll update it. A lot of people said it really wasn't that bad so the major IQ uplift may be worth it. 

Having options :blessed: 

17 minutes ago, kaz said:

a picture of dyno on this forum: 

Executive Black Leather Punching Bag + Reviews | CB2

Yep, I'm a real punching bag. I said the game would get patched and it did, I said it would be better on X and it is. 

Delusional people crying and interjecting with nonsense matters not. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yep, I'm a real punching bag. I said the game would get patched and it did, I said it would be better on X and it is. 

Delusional people crying and interjecting with nonsense matters not. 

You said it was a just demo and it wouldn't launch like that..... and it did launch like that... you were wrong about that broski:shrug:

It eventually got a patch to operate on the same parameters as pro with X performing marginally better.   No 4K, same res as pro, marginally better performance as pro... X is a monster indeed :mj: