PAC-MAN Championship Edition 2 is free to keep on Steam, XO, and PS4 until May 10th

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How could a thread about free pacman be 3 pages long...................................oh 

Also free on Stadia. Please include in title.

It's free to own, like on the actual store page. 

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It was answered by somebody who wasn't in a mood to be bitchy because they have pent up butthurt towards me (Clinton)

You.......on the other hand, couldn't resist.

And especially since I had to explain basic sentence structure to you, and it seemed like you didn't understand........my question isn't stupid because of whom I'm dealing with.

Your response thus far is proof that I have ample reason to question.

That's probably because they weren't the ones who made it painfully obvious by using the word "keep" in the title.

It's not my fault you ask stupid questions to things made painfully obvious aside from the fact that you're too lazy, or dumb, to click the link in the OP before asking your stupid question.

All of this could have been avoided if you would have read the title and OP.  But it's only YOU who asks the stupid questions here... because it was obvious to everyone else.

18 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

That's probably because they weren't the ones who made it painfully obvious by using the word "keep" in the title.

It's not my fault you ask stupid questions to things made painfully obvious aside from the fact that you're too lazy, or dumb, to click the link in the OP before asking your stupid question.

All of this could have been avoided if you would have read the title and OP.  But it's only YOU who asks the stupid questions here... because it was obvious to everyone else.

You didn't make anything painfully obvious.

It is your fault, however, that you react like a bitch.

And its very simple........I see a bitch, I will merely treat him as such.

Nobody has instigated anything............except you acting like a bitch.

I asked a simple question, and it got answered by somebody rather simplistically. Because there was no other ulterior motive.

You, in your infinite wisdom........decided to overthink it. And now you're trying to salvage your over-reaction.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

You didn't make anything painfully obvious.

It is your fault, however, that you react like a bitch.

Nobody has instigated anything............except you acting like a bitch.

I asked a simple question, and it got answered by somebody rather simplistically. Because there was no other ulterior motive.

You, in your infinite wisdom........decided to overthink it.

Uses the phrase "free to keep" in the title...

"bubut you didn't make it obvious" :cry: 

I had no motive in this thread.  I posted something, and made it extremely obvious from the title and the OP to what it referred.  You came in and asked a stupid question that was already answered... that's why I'm treating you this way.  Ask stupid questions with painfully obvious answers and I'll point it out... especially when I'm the person who made the thread.

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Uses the phrase "free to keep" in the title...

"bubut you didn't make it obvious" :cry: 

I had no motive in this thread.  I posted something, and made it extremely obvious from the title and the OP to what it referred.  You came in and asked a stupid question that was already answered... that's why I'm treating you this way.  Ask stupid questions with painfully obvious answers and I'll point it out... especially when I'm the person who made the thread.

Yes you do have a motive in this thread.

Clinton ALREADY ANSWERED the question.............and I was not posting anymore.

Dude...........did you forget that part.:lawl:

You then proceeded to come in.......to BE a bitch. Why are you trying to pretend otherwise? lol

And then, you couldn't even win that argument, because when I explained to you the potential for how your sentence could be improperly structured...........you didn't understand at first.

And now, you're arguing out of spite.  Bitch from beginning to end.

I got no problem continuing to treat you like a bitch, either.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Yes you do have a motive in this thread.

Clinton ALREADY ANSWERED the question.............and I was not posting anymore.

You can in to........to BE a bitch. Why are you trying to pretend otherwise? lol

And then, you couldn't even win that argument, because when I explained to you the potential for how your sentence could be improperly structured...........you didn't understand at first.

And now, you're arguing out of spite.  Bitch from beginning to end.

I got no problem continuing to treat you like a bitch, either.

I already told you... you come in and ask stupid questions with painfully obvious answers... I'm going to call you out on it.  That's not an ulterior motive... I didn't make the thread in the hope that some idiot like you would be confused and ask a stupid question.  You just happened to do exactly that... thus my response.  I haven't spoken to you at all today in any thread, so it's not like I had some animosity towards you already.

You asked something stupid and obvious... and I commented.  And then after that you're now trying to make excuses like I'm picking on you..  I'd point out all the other instances of people asking stupid questions in this thread, but alas... you were the only one. (and The Mother Fucker is mocking you btw)

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I already told you... you come in and ask stupid questions with painfully obvious answers... I'm going to call you out on it.  That's not an ulterior motive... I didn't make the thread in the hope that some idiot like you would be confused and ask a stupid question.  You just happened to do exactly that... thus my response.  I haven't spoken to you at all today in any thread, so it's not like I had some animosity towards you already.

You asked something stupid and obvious... and I commented.  And then after that you're now trying to make excuses like I'm picking on you..  I'd point out all the other instances of people asking stupid questions in this thread, but alas... you were the only one. (and The Mother Fucker is mocking you btw)

He just pretended to completely forget this part

You can in to........to BE a bitch. Why are you trying to pretend otherwise? lol

He already knows he fucked up, and he's trying to salvage his OVER-reaction..

................with more OVER-reaction. :lawl:

Look at Clinton's post..........he answered it, and even he wasn't definitive.

2 hours ago, ©linton514® said:

I guess you get to keep it

Poor remij is losing his shit because he knows he looks like a bitch, and thinks he can bitch his way out of it.

That's not going to work.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He just pretended to completely forget this part

He already knows he fucked up, and he's trying to salvage his OVER-reaction..

................with more OVER-reaction. :lawl:

Poor remij is losing his shit because he knows he looks like a bitch, and thinks he can bitch his way out of it.

That's not going to work.

Listening you to continually try to make excuses for your stupidity is so boring

source.gif

Just now, Remij_ said:

Listening you to continually try to make excuses for your stupidity is so boring

source.gif

Sorry...........trying to respond like Dynocrap isn't going to work, either.

And, this is an admission that you are now finally aware that your posts looked like the rantings of a bitch.

Thanks for finally getting over that hump. it was starting to look cringey.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

His answer was... because you know why?  He actually wasn't a lazy retard like you and before he would think to ask a stupid question, he would find the answer himself.

He said he guesses, because he's responding to you...  He's being polite.  That's him... I'm not him.. you asked a stupid question... and as the maker of this thread... I'm calling out that stupidity.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry...........trying to respond like Dynocrap isn't going to work, either.

And, this is an admission that you are now finally aware that your posts looked like the rantings of a bitch.

Thanks for finally getting over that hump. it was starting to look cringey.

"I'm not stupid... you're just being a bitch, I swear!" :cry: 

:mj: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

His answer was... because you know why?  He actually wasn't a lazy retard like you and before he would think to ask a stupid question, he would find the answer himself.

He said he guesses, because he's responding to you...  He's being polite.  That's him... I'm not him.. you asked a stupid question... and as the maker of this thread... I'm calling out that stupidity.

No...............you pretending to know what Clinton is trying to do isn't going to work,either.

Oh dude................I am under your skin, really good if you are scrambling back and forth trying to find something to respond to. LOL

And he just now double-posted like jonb or ghost would do.............yup he definitely doesn't look bitch-pinched, at all.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

No...............you pretending to know what Clinton is trying to do isn't going to work,either.

Or dude................I am under your skin, really good if you are scrambling back and forth trying to find something to respond to. LOL

If only you put as much effort into not asking stupid questions that you do in trying to argue yourself out of them... we could avoid a lot of this.

Asking me to be nicer to you doesn't work for me.  You need to be aware of how stupid the shit you ask and say is.

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

If only you put as much effort into not asking stupid questions that you do in trying to argue yourself out of them... we could avoid a lot of this.

Asking me to be nicer to you doesn't work for me.  You need to be aware of how stupid the shit you ask and say is.

Instead you put much, much, MUCH more effort into being a full blown bitch.

I didn't ask you to be "nice" to me.............you seem to think that I have a problem with you being a bitch.

I'm just treating you like a bitch, because you're clearly begging to be treated like one.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Instead you put much, much, MUCH more effort into being a full blown bitch.

I didn't ask you to be "nice" to me.............you seem to think that I have a problem with you being a bitch.

I'm just treating you like a bitch, because you're clearly begging to be treated like one.

"You're being mean to me... I'm not stupid :cry:... let's argue about it for forever now!  I couldn't be asked to put one ounce of effort into understanding the thread or checking the OP before I asked my stupid question.. but I sure can argue about it all night because you're being mean to me!!"

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

"You're being mean to me... I'm not stupid :cry:... let's argue about it for forever now!  I couldn't be asked to put one ounce of effort into understanding the thread or checking the OP before I asked my stupid question.. but I sure can argue about it all night because you're being mean to me!!"

I love how you now trying to put words in my mouth.

I said you're being a bitch..............that has nothing to do whether I want you to be nice to me.

I said:

53 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Notice how one of us is trying to flame their way out of this thread because they are completely done. lol

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how you now trying to put words in my mouth.

I said you're being a bitch..............that has nothing to do whether I want you to be nice to me.

I said:

Notice how one of us is trying to flame their way out of this thread because they are completely done. lol

If only I could put understanding inside of your head.

You know... like using the words "to keep" in the thread title to signify that you get to keep the game.  I wish I would have done that in retrospect so that you would have understoo-- wait.. I DID do that.

And now you're trying to flame your way out by calling me a bitch.

Dude, I wouldn't have said anything...  if you weren't stupid.  That's on YOU.  The fact that you're hurt by it, and put more effort into trying to make excuses for it, shows me that you're either literally stupid... or that you're too lazy to even look.  The link was provided for you in the OP.  

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

If only I could put understanding inside of your head.

You know... like using the words "to keep" in the thread title to signify that you get to keep the game.  I wish I would have done that in retrospect so that you would have understoo-- wait.. I DID do that.

And now you're trying to flame your way out by calling me a bitch.

Dude, I wouldn't have said anything...  if you weren't stupid.  That's on YOU.  The fact that you're hurt by it, and put more effort into trying to make excuses for it, shows me that you're either literally stupid... or that you're too lazy to even look.  The link was provided for you in the OP.  

You know that you look like a bitch, so you are trying to reset the argument.

Sorry, I'm not trying to flame my way out, because you don't have an argument............you're just ranting, and were trying to "earn some points" against me.

That became obvious the moment you tried to say I was making a "stupid question" That's when I realize that you were actually not wanting to discuss anything in earnest, but rather just butthurt about me.

Sorry...........your attempts to project onto me just aren't going to work.

My question was already answered (mostly) and I had no other business in this thread.

The only person being a bitch and an instigator (who ended up failing doing so)..........is you.

You're still trying to "get points" against me now. That's hard evidence that everything I've claimed about you is true. You should've gotten out of your own way, son.