Naughty Dog sounds like a fun place to work at *OP may contain minor TLOU2 spoilers*

https://www.sausageroll.com.au/entertainment/games/the-last-of-us-2-gameplay-leak-came-from-dev-that-hates-its-divisiveness/

" The Last of Us 2 gameplay leak came from dev that hates its divisiveness"

An anonymous source linked to Nauhgty Dog Inc. reached out to us with the following message regarding The Last of Us 2 gameplay footage leak:

“I don’t doubt, even for a moment, that this leak came from the studio. The Last of Us Part 2 is very divisive and, as you can imagine, some of the team aren’t really thrilled to be working on the game.”

The source goes on to talk about how stale the work environment has been at Naughty Dog and how so many people have had to bite their tongues because ‘cancel culture’ is very much alive inside of the studio.

“Many people would agree with me that this has been one of the worst projects they’ve ever had to work on, and that’s not just because some people disagree with the plot. Even though some of the team members are Christians and don’t necessarily agree with the game’s ‘message’, they are also professionals and can put their personal politics aside to get the job done. What really sucks about all of this is the working environment.”

“The team is very much divided on the game, and even voicing your concerns on its story will upset certain individuals; it usually results in said person being called closed-minded or even phobic, or some such nonsense. Some people literally have to bite their tongues or fear losing their jobs, even careers, to an outrage mob.”

Bonus:

https://www.sausageroll.com.au/entertainment/games/naughty-dog-made-female-characters-less-feminine-to-be-trans-friendly/

"Naughty Dog made female characters less feminine to be trans friendly"

Westcuck gaming, Sony exclusives, Naughty Dog anno 2020. Burn it ALL down :kaz: 

• Haha 1

Fucking KNEW it. I feel for those poor guys working on this game who probably hate is as much as we do.

This game is just a travesty and the personal enemy of every gamer here. it needs to suffer, it needs to die.

Sorry guys, but please don't spend your money on this game. It's a hackjob and a personal attack on all of us, i'll never apologize for opposing this utterly shyte game.

Burn in hell ND. You scumbag fucks.

Edited by Bodycount N

lol, "Even though some of the team members are Christians and don't agree with the message".

Oh no this game goes against my fairy tale superstitions. 

Imagine actively practicing and believing in religion in 2020 lmao. 

Working at ND would suck though I'm sure. 

Edited by Casual
  • Confused 1
7 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

I really feel like this game will bomb and will be the catalyst against all the SJW shit we've been getting this gen.

this is a big, big deal.

Brainless casuals will still buy it in droves but I bet there will be a lot of backlash 

They will still hate how the story turns out 

1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

Protagonist spoilers

so it's confirmed the second protag is a LEGIT tranny.

:D OMFG!

I honestly feel like this forum owes me an apology. I've been the whistleblower of this shit for YEARS

Dude, I warned you before to put that type of stuff in spoiler tags. This is your last warning before I give you the banhammer.

1 minute ago, Delita said:

I read the Limited edition comes bundled with tampons :mickey:

Did you just imply that periods are something that need to be plugged up and stopped? Maybe if you weren't so busy being part of the patriarchy you'd stop being so afraid of a little vagina blood.