New details for Nier: Replicant Remaster

8 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

bahahahah

They could literally just upscale the old game, release it, and it would review in the 8's at least.

These changes/improvements will put it in 9 category. :reg: 

:juggle: 

21 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Platinum helping out. Alright, I'm interested.

I liked everything about the first game except the gameplay. The gameplay was so awful...

Yeah.  Automata gameplay with improvements + the characters and story from Nier = good shit.

• aitch 1
2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Automata was great but OG Nier outside of gameplay was arguably better in everything else.

Hmm...

Yeah. I agree. I think Automata has a slightly better OST but both OSTs are amazing.

4 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Automata was great but OG Nier outside of gameplay was arguably better in everything else.

I was always in the minority but I agree. I got all of the endings in Nier but had no incentive to play Automata after finishing it once. 

Great news there, the original NieR combat was kinda bad, Id take the same game with improved combat and revamped visuals.

• Upvote 1
On 2020-04-30 at 6:47 PM, Twinblade said:

I was always in the minority but I agree. I got all of the endings in Nier but had no incentive to play Automata after finishing it once. 

Automata has three playable characters and second route is a waste of time. You need to play the third one it has new bosses and areas, second route is a needless rehash