Switch won this gen

It’s over.

Xbox one has no games. Ps4 has games but they either suck, are disappointing or get ported to Pc like death stranding, horizon and Detroit. And I wouldn’t be surprised if god of war, days gone and tlou2 are on the way. And PC basically eats up the 6 month old dried up turds of Xbox one and PS4 games to survive.

Meanwhile switch is first in sales, first in bangers and the only console with a future right now. It’s why it’s sold out during this pandemic while PS4 and Xbox one are in plentiful supply. With ffvii disappointing me I bought animal crossing new horizons and already I’m enjoying my time with it more than 20+ hours of ffvii remake.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

damn, even your 12 year-old niece is playing AAA exclusives. x marks the flop. 

I can agree with that.

Probably would if I'm being honest. I know what would happen if I bought an Xbox: I'd gain 30 pounds, lose 30 IQ points, suddenly start listening to angsty rock music like Linkin Park and be far less

2 minutes ago, Delita said:

It’s over.

Xbox one has no games. Ps4 has games but they either suck, are disappointing or get ported to Pc like death stranding, horizon and Detroit. And I wouldn’t be surprised if god of war, days gone and tlou2 are on the way. And PC basically eats up the 6 month old dried up turds of Xbox one and PS4 games to survive.

Meanwhile switch is first in sales, first in bangers and the only console with a future right now. It’s why it’s sold out during this pandemic while PS4 and Xbox one are in plentiful supply. With ffvii disappointing me I bought animal crossing new horizons and already I’m enjoying my time with it more than 20+ hours of ffvii remake.

and Switch still has alot more to. come :aitch:

Just now, -GD- said:

i'm trying to plat the highest rated game of the year - persona 5 royal. 

That's nice. Hope it was as fun as the first time lmfao cheap port.

Nah. If Switch and PS4 launched at the same time, it would be much closer than the PS4 and the Xbox None ( :tom: ), but when everything is wrapped up I can see the PS4 having more AAA games and more total sales. 

One thing we can all agree is on is the Xcuck Done was a total disaster an has drove its fanbase to near insanity with its shittyness. Bodycount cracked and jumped ship. JonB tried to convince us the Forza and Killer Instinct were the best games hes ever played. 

Just now, JONBpc said:

That's nice. Hope it was as fun as the first time lmfao cheap port.

cheap port? lmfao! the game has been overhauled with new gameplay mechanics, characters, new endings and 20+ hours of incredible exclusive content. there's a reason why it got 10's at both ign and gs and is the best rated game this year. get back to your cuckbox and its gears tactics game....of wait...that game is only playable on pc right now :D 

2 minutes ago, Cell said:

Nah. If Switch and PS4 launched at the same time, it would be much closer than the PS4 and the Xbox None ( :tom: ), but when everything is wrapped up I can see the PS4 having more AAA games and more total sales. 

One thing we can all agree is on is the Xcuck Done was a total disaster an has drove its fanbase to near insanity with its shittyness. Bodycount cracked and jumped ship. JonB tried to convince us the Forza and Killer Instinct were the best games hes ever played. 

Switch cant win because its a secondary console. Tell me youd take Switch over XB1 if ps4 and pc didn't exist? No way you would, CombOver