Microsoft sued over controller drifting

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

and it's now a known issue that Xbox1 controllers drift..... using your logic that means all Xbox1 controllers drift. 

No it's not.

Most of the complaints out there come with people with shitty joy-cons.

Even at Nintendocentral aka gamefaqs, I've seen sheep complaining about their joy-cons drifting.

Mine didn't drift but crapped out and got out of sync for months till one day it decided to re-sync itself.

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

No it's not.

Even at Nintendocentral aka gamefaqs, I've seen sheep complaining about their joy-cons drifting.

Mine didn't drift but crapped out and got out of sync for months till one day it decided to re-sync itself.

sounds like a secret way for nintendo to try to make money off you by making you go buy new joycons.

Think about.  What if Ninty sends something to your device which causes it to slightly malfunction which pushes you out to go buy more joycons.. After a few months when they found that you didn't bite and buy new ones.. they revert the change which fixed the joycons.

2 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

for sure.. rechargeable sucks.. I just buy huge packs of batteries and swipe them out as needed.

Nah.

I have a pair of eneloops.

One pair runs out of battery, I put the other pair in while recharge the drained out batteries.

This way, I never have to stop for charging.

That doesn't happen with the dualshock 4.

4 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

sounds like a secret way for nintendo to try to make money off you by making you go buy new joycons.

Think about.  What if Ninty sends something to your device which causes it to slightly malfunction which pushes you out to go buy more joycons.. After a few months when they found that you didn't bite and buy new ones.. they revert the change which fixed the joycons.

I have 3 pairs of joycons.

Bought them mostly to play Mario Party with the fam though.

22 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

for sure.. rechargeable sucks.. I just buy huge packs of batteries and swipe them out as needed.

batteries? :freeman::freeman:  

4 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

either that or keep the dualshit 4 plugged in 100% of the time.. now what bitch? :smug: 

my last device that ever needed batteries to power up was my gameboy advance in 2001 or some shitty mp3 player. LMFAO :freeman:  welcome to the stone age, lemshites :freeman: 

1 minute ago, kaz said:

my last device that ever needed batteries to power up was my gameboy advance in 2001 or some shitty mp3 player. LMFAO :freeman:  welcome to the stone age, lemshites :freeman: 

1 minute ago, kaz said:

how old is your computer?  Stone age?  :D wow that's pretty funny.

9 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

how old is your computer?  Stone age?  :D wow that's pretty funny.

2020 hardware unlike your ancient xbox with a battery powered controller :freeman: 

1 minute ago, Spicalicious said:

It's ok my xbox pushes better graphics than your pc :juggle: 

it doesn't. :freeman: and gears tactics is exclusive on pc :freeman:  enjoy your battery lifetime for your xbox controller to play old games, loser :freeman: 

Just now, Spicalicious said:

Can your pc even run Gears Tactics.. Thanks for beta testing.. 

well, your xbox certainly can't. :freeman: 

4 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

No it's not.

4 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

No it's not.

Yes it means all Xbox1 controllers drifting now.   Yikes:holeup:

Edited by Goukosan

My sticks haven't started drifting yet, but on one of my Xbox One controllers the d-pad is beginning to double register down presses... which sucks.  I still have 3 other perfectly fine working XO controllers though, and an Elite Series 2.  That said though... the very first 2 XO controllers I had both developed drifting analog sticks.. so it's definitely an issue.

I've actually been using my 8bitdo SN30 PRO, for every 2D game lately.  I fucking love it.. and it's fully compatible with any game because it's got all the buttons a PS4/XO controller has.  It's so nice for RPGs and really any game where you do a lot of menuing.

IEpq0mhP1UxPMPjGnq8DIh6Vsh5-uwkEaZ-koi-2

:love: 

Edited by Remij_
  • Thanks 1

That snes controller is sick. I like playing Tetris 99 and that would be so good for it. The Pro is actually not so great for that game. Also, Mario Maker 2 is made for that controller. 

Edited by Ike
3 minutes ago, Ike said:

That snes controller is sick. I like playing Tetris 99 and that would be so good for it. The Pro is actually not so great for that game. 

Yep, I really love mine.  

And yea, I love the Nintendo Switch Pro controller so much... but the d-pad issues unfortunately ruin it from being essentially perfect.  I'm really surprised they haven't released a revised model which fixes the issue.