No Direct During E3 for Nintendo

20 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I'll be playing the non gimped version of Streets of Rage 4 on my Switch. 

Meanwhile the Xbox and Windows version is missing tons of options :tom:

The fact that you think I give a shit about that :mj:

Especially since I have the Steam version :ovolol:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all they have to do is post "we won" on a piece of cardboard, since that's the case. 

Why did the Animals Cross the road?                                             Becau

It'll be ok.  Go catch some fish, or make a new fence.  Try talking to the neighbors.. I'm sure they've got LOTS to talk about.    

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

The fact that you think I give a shit about that :mj:

Especially since I have the Steam version :ovolol:

Damn bro... another tactic straight out of the lemming play book.   "bbbut I don't care about the Xbox1 version because I can play it on my PC I really don't care about Xbox1... you believe me right?... right:awww: "

39 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Damn bro... another tactic straight out of the lemming play book.   "bbbut I don't care about the Xbox1 version because I can play it on my PC I really don't care about Xbox1... you believe me right?... right:awww: "

Talking about xbox in a Nintendo thread... because there's nothing Nintendo to talk about :mj:

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Talking about xbox in a Nintendo thread... because there's nothing Nintendo to talk about :mj:

Talking about playing the non gimped version of Streets of Rage 4 on Switch :tom5:

bbbbut please don't mention the Xbox1 gimped version :cry:

Edited by Goukosan
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Talking about playing the non gimped version of Streets of Rage 4 on Switch :tom5:

bbbbut please don't mention the Xbox1 gimped version :cry:

You're talking about xbox cause you cant help it.

And the Switch version IS gimped.  All console versions are in fact.  Less options... and higher input lag than the Steam version I'm playing.. you're all gimped in my eyes :tom5:

Still waiting on those Nintendo games doe :hest:

Edited by Remij_
30 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You're talking about xbox cause you cant help it.

And the Switch version IS gimped.  All console versions are in fact.  Less options... and higher input lag than the Steam version I'm playing.. you're all gimped in my eyes :tom5:

Still waiting on those Nintendo games doe :hest:

LemiJ - "Bbbut please don't mention Xbox1 please... it hurts"

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

LemiJ - "Bbbut please don't mention Xbox1 please... it hurts"

Gets insulted by a Hermit... has no comeback

(It's gonna be ok... just keep pretending he's a lemming!  You can do this!) :wonder: 

Uhh "..... - Lemij" :grimaceleft: 

Goukosanimal crossing:ovolol: 

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Gets insulted by a Hermit... has no comeback

(It's gonna be ok... just keep pretending he's a lemming!  You can do this!) :wonder: 

Uhh "..... - Lemij" :grimaceleft: 

Goukosanimal crossing:ovolol: 

Slow Jonny is a "hermit" too, that's the go to lemming damage control....Bbbut I'm a hermit:lawl:

23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Slow Jonny is a "hermit" too, that's the go to lemming damage control....Bbbut I'm a hermit:lawl:

And you play PS games too... because most of your damage control against lemmings is that Playstation is better and sold more.  You run to PS every time Nintendo doesn't get a game... which is often... :mj: 

Of course sheep play PS games... because as I've said... you can't just own a Switch... otherwise you're stuck playing Animal Crossing and indie games this year :kaz: 

Jon just does to you what you do to him. :shrug: 

And it's ok... you can claim I'm a lemming all you want... that doesn't change the fact that I play all my Xbox games on PC, emulate Nintendo games on PC, emulate PS games on PC, am getting PS exclusives on PC (see sig :glad: )... I own over 1000 games on PC.. and own an incredibly powerful PC... and will be upgrading again this year.  And you can look back at every argument I've ever had against Jon and DynamiteCop... being on the side of PC... 

You're a lifetime Xbox subscriber... connected to your brain 24/7  :mj: 

Edited by Remij_
8 hours ago, Remij_ said:

And you play PS games too... because most of your damage control against lemmings is that Playstation is better and sold more.  You run to PS every time Nintendo doesn't get a game... which is often... :mj: 

Of course sheep play PS games... because as I've said... you can't just own a Switch... otherwise you're stuck playing Animal Crossing and indie games this year :kaz: 

Jon just does to you what you do to him. :shrug: 

And it's ok... you can claim I'm a lemming all you want... that doesn't change the fact that I play all my Xbox games on PC, emulate Nintendo games on PC, emulate PS games on PC, am getting PS exclusives on PC (see sig :glad: )... I own over 1000 games on PC.. and own an incredibly powerful PC... and will be upgrading again this year.  And you can look back at every argument I've ever had against Jon and DynamiteCop... being on the side of PC... 

You're a lifetime Xbox subscriber... connected to your brain 24/7  :mj: 

Look at that wall of text..... I hit that nerve I see:lawl: