IGN, "You May Need to Lower Your Expectations For Next-Gen Graphics"

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They showed a bunch of cross gen games, just wait till Sony starts showing their first party.

lmao rumble makes the games "best"  Cows 

They share the exact same library of games nowadays. How can that possibly be the best combination

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, kaz said:

who the fuck gives a shit about graphics?

Lemmings do. That's there one major advantage they always talk about regarding XSeX v. PS5.

i'm mainly looking forward to seeing 0/less pop up, raytracing, better physics/particle effects, improved animation, and improved image quality. i think gains in overall geometry will only net small gains. 

54 minutes ago, モンキー said:

just you wait bro. AA hestern studios don't mean shit. :umad:

Fucking IGN should know better than to post an article like this based off this xbox showing... lmao...  they're all current gen games optimized to take advantage of some of the Series X features like fast loading and much faster framerates.

This shit wasn't what next gen is going to be :mj: 

Twinblade... I'm gonna throw this back in your face homie :reg: 

17 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I leaned absolutely nothing from the trailer. I don’t even know what genre it is :D 

Its 'first person horror adventure' according to steam with FPS combat. This trailer from 3 years ago has some gameplay, but who knows how different the current build of the game is

t8Wzm76.jpg

More than half of the games don't support HDR. Which shows that these really aren't high budget games that can take advantage of next gen.

The graphics and wow moments are coming. Don't let AA budget and cross gen games dictate expectations. Remember when 360 was the XBox 1.5 with Perfect Dark Zero and DOA4?  Then Gears 1 happened.

Edited by Team 2019
Just now, Bodycount VII said:

So Sony will be showing games soon. :glad: 

And expectations couldn't be higher. They have to put on a really good show not only for themselves, but to make up for Microsoft's pathetic "first look at next-gen" :danylol:

Can't wait for the PS5 reveal.

Sony's going to be showing with Resident Evil 8, and of course Black Ops 5, as new COD's are usually revealed in May, we're past due for the Black Ops 5 announce. :glad: 

Of course Sony will be promoting B.O.5, and it will have Xcluded content to boot. :glad: :glad: 

Let's hope Resident Evil 8 has a ton of PlayStation exclusive features that will never make it to XBOX or especially PC. Beyond the VR mode, i want to see sony really double down on gimping the competition's version of 3rd party games to lower their value.

Bring on PS5! DualSense alone has excited me, and pretty much the entire internet, much more so than MS's entire reveal + shitty indie titles and PC/Timed exclusives. :hehe:

Black Ops 5 for Playstation 5. B)

And yeah, this will be the gen I hop on board with PSVR, assuming they make a PSVR2 :aitch:

I don't even know if you're baiting but I'm legit excited for the DualSense too lmao. 

On 2020-05-09 at 7:44 PM, Remij_ said:

Oh and The Medium developer says the game is Series X exclusive because the gameplay design is simply not possible on current gen platforms.

a multiplat game? :ooh: