Well my county is semi reopening next Friday (5/15)

1 hour ago, SheepKilla said:

All you do is these drive-by shitposts. 

Hospitals have a direct inventive to exaggerate. They get more money the more covid "victims" there are. They also have been told they don't have to test thoroughly and there is a liberal government policy in place when it comes to diagnosing Covid as cause of death or hospitalization. Put 2 and 2 together you nitwit. 

this is so insensitive, people are dying from other causes because they won't be accepted in hospitals due to mass corona patients in critical conditions. how stupid do you have to be to resort to conspiracy bullshit like that? 

do you wear a tin foil head when you go outside to save your brain from the alien signals? 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you think they're lying about the number of people dying or that they're simply overcounting people dying of other causes and attributing it to COVID? If the latter, you can just look at excess mor

Lol at the conspiracy retardation itt     I bet these guys are the same ones who misunderstood how cdc numbers/provisional death counts work.   

I'll feel free take the words of a guy that shoots rockets into space over random guy on shitty game forum 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

So are the words of the world's leading immunologist, but spaceships go vroom vroom.

So you are playing dumb . OK. 

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I like how you're taking his word as gospel even though he has no medical background and 0 knowledge on this topic in general.

I know he is smarter than you . And he isn't the only one saying what he said .

21 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Elon Musks words are out there 

i love how he went from hero to zero during this pandemic. :D   

3 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

All you do is these drive-by shitposts. 

Hospitals have a direct inventive to exaggerate. They get more money the more covid "victims" there are. They also have been told they don't have to test thoroughly and there is a liberal government policy in place when it comes to diagnosing Covid as cause of death or hospitalization. Put 2 and 2 together you nitwit. 

Bro literally every single one of your posts on this topic is a shit post.. 

First it wasn't real it was a hoax. 

Then it was a plot by the entire world to make Trump look bad. 

Then it was a bio weapon. 

Then it was 5G towers that was causing it. 

Now it's some other conspiracy. 

Every fucking week it's a new BS conspiracy about this that you are peddling... when one doesn't pan out... you move on to the next bat shit crazy conspiracy. 

you 

are

Fucking 

retarded. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Bro literally every single one of your posts on this topic is a shit post.. 

First it wasn't real it was a hoax. 

Then it was a plot by the entire world to make Trump look bad. 

Then it was a bio weapon. 

Then it was 5G towers that was causing it. 

Now it's some other conspiracy. 

Every fucking week it's a new BS conspiracy about this that you are peddling... when one doesn't pan out... you move on to the next bat shit crazy conspiracy. 

you 

are

Fucking 

retarded. 

Let's see here.

1) I never said it "wasn't real". I said the hoax was shutting everything down claiming it would kill millions upon millions. Which turned out to be a FACT. News reporting now STATES that the death rate is LESS than 0.5%! 

2) Yeah, because who would ever have the motive to make DT look bad? Who would ever do such a heinous thing? Oh, wait...

Maher.jpg.2fff766a1591616be2aeac9a90f68bed.jpg

3) You mean recently confirmed reports it came from a lab? LMAO. You were still claiming it came from a bat a few weeks ago. 

4) The 5g was a troll on my part which you latched onto like a retard (I knew you would). I don't know enough about it. 

5) It's not "some other conspiracy," it's always been the same set of general claims. 

2 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

Let's see here.

1) I never said it "wasn't real". I said the hoax was shutting everything down claiming it would kill millions upon millions. Which turned out to be a FACT. News reporting now STATES that the death rate is LESS than 0.5%! 

2) Yeah, because who would ever have the motive to make DT look bad? Who would ever do such a heinous thing? Oh, wait...

Maher.jpg.2fff766a1591616be2aeac9a90f68bed.jpg

3) You mean recently confirmed reports it came from a lab? LMAO. You were still claiming it came from a bat a few weeks ago. 

4) The 5g was a troll on my part which you latched onto like a retard (I knew you would). I don't know enough about it. 

5) It's not "some other conspiracy," it's always been the same set of general claims. 

Thanks for the reconfirmation of how stupid you are :drake:

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Liquid said:

History? 

Ya'll need to do some research instead of just going by what the media says.

Dr Fauci himself said that if there is a 2nd wave, it won't be as bad because we're already prepared for it.

And If you look at the 2nd wave of the spanish flu, it was really bad mainly because of how it had spread. WW1 was ending and a lot of soldiers were returning home from all over the world, so it spread like crazy and was impossible to control.

Im sure there will still be limits on travel in the fall, and the recommended guidelines will still be in place. Everyone knows what needs to be done if it does come back, all the information and knowledge we have now didn't exist back then, nor did basic hygiene like washing our hands frequently.

12 minutes ago, Liquid said:

History? 

History generally shows the opposite, though. Spanish Flu is the go to example, but it's been 100 years since then and we have had a half a dozen pandemics since then with mild subsequent phases.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Ya'll need to do some research instead of just going by what the media says.

Dr Fauci himself said that if there is a 2nd wave, it won't be as bad because we're already prepared for it.

And If you look at the 2nd wave of the spanish flu, it was really bad mainly because of how it had spread. WW1 was ending and a lot of soldiers were returning home from all over the world, so it spread like crazy and was impossible to control.

Im sure there will still be limits on travel in the fall, and the recommended guidelines will still be in place. Everyone knows what needs to be done if it does come back, all the information and knowledge we have now didn't exist back then, nor did basic hygiene like washing our hands frequently.

actually he said "if we're not prepared, it could be bad" 

It all depends on the measures put into place moving forward. 

A second round of the coronavirus is "inevitable," the nation's top infectious disease doctor says, but just how bad it is will depend on the progress the US makes in the coming months.

"If by that time we have put into place all of the countermeasures that you need to address this, we should do reasonably well," Dr. Anthony Fauci said. "If we don't do that successfully, we could be in for a bad fall and a bad winter."

and no everyone doesn't know what precautions to take and even if they know they won't do it because we have tons of idiots who think it's all fake, a hoax, not a real concern etc. 

Edited by Goukosan
23 minutes ago, Liquid said:

History? 

Perhaps read a history of pandemics. 

Social distancing may cause a second wave to be worse than it would have if it were to just have run its course. In the past we would have built up herd immunity. We may have prevented that from happening. We will see! 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

There is currently no vaccine or treatment for this.  What's going to stop a 2nd wave from happening?  :mjpls:

Antibodies