Mike Tyson: “I’m back” as new training footage emergences

I like Mike, I think he looks incredible as a fighter for his age, but he needs to accept its over. The likes of any of the crop of heavyweights right now will put him in a coma 

3 minutes ago, Delita said:

I like Mike, I think he looks incredible as a fighter for his age, but he needs to accept its over. The likes of any of the crop of heavyweights right now will put him in a coma 

Totally agree, the footage is terrifying tho lmao. I think it’s the music 

Holyfield said he’s coming back too and would like to fight Tyson to complete the trilogy in a charity event match. God that would be painful to watch. Remember when Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz came back a couple years ago for one last fight? That was a complete train wreck, this would be too

11 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

he's not coming back :D He said he wanted to exhibitions. would be fun to watch though

I can’t imagine anyone being able to beat him unless they had pro experience. Would indeed be fun to watch him destroy people like the good ole days tho :juggle:

Good on him.  It's nice to see him in good shape and with purpose.  I saw some footage of him a while back and he looked really rough.. almost like he had given up.. but it would seem he's turned things around.

2 hours ago, JONBpc said:

I think Tyson would still be a beast . As long as he knocked out his opponent within 3, 4 rounds .

He couldn’t even do that 15 years ago at the end of his career when he was fighting D level opposition who instead knocked him out. Unless he’s fighting amateurs or non boxers, he has no chance in hell. He has the hand speed no doubt but his stamina and power will be that of a 53 year old, and his reflexes wouldn’t be any better. He eats one serious punch from a fighter in his 20s and he’s done.

1 minute ago, Spicalicious said:

I beat him.. you couldn't get hit once.  Took me a few hours after many retries.

nothing to play on xbox, eh?

• Haha 1