Ass Creed next gen is probably 30fps

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

People say there will be no PS5 Pro down the line because there is no marketing catch. I think it's clear PS5 Pro can and will have a strong improved graphics angle.

It's called Ray Tracing.

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Probably built for current consoles . No reason there can't be a 60fps mode . My current pc will be able to run this at 108060

this. the next gen versions will have added visual bells and whistles, but that's about it. 

I think the last ass creed game is one of the best looking games of then gen. This one is probably gonna look super sick on XsX . But no 60fps mode is a stupid idea so hopefully that is addressed before launch .

These games are really taxing, even on high end PCs... so it's not surprising.  They need to fully revamp the engine to truly take advantage of all the new hardware of the new consoles.

I'm sure it will look beautiful.

4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Especially in a game like ass creed. Something like Rage 2 or MGS5 with fast reactive gameplay can benefit a lot more from it.

Yeah it's like when the Resident Evil remake was ported to PC and everyone was going nuts because it was 60 FPS on PC. Sure it's smoother but it's not the kind of game which even remotely needs to be 60 FPS.

Anyone doubting AC graphically lol Odyssey is one of the most gorgeous games this gen. Valhalla is gonna be amazing. Ppl thinking 30fps is gonna disappear completely next gen are gonna be in for a surprise. Many SP game will still focus on visual fidelity over FPS.