All Sony 1st party now under PlayStation Studios with new logo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's sort of similar.....its just the play-station one has good exclusives.  

walmart cut back on his hours. 

Reminds me a lot of the MCU logo

11 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

why do you think I'm salty ? I can play all of sonys games without having to buy a shitty ps console 

lmfao you are so butthurt always making shit up. soonnneeehh waah :cries:

1 minute ago, Liquid said:

lol You're really talking about bitter? You're a lemming bitching about games being on PC. LMFAO 

the sad part is he tries to ignore it most of the time. the same goes for dyno, they cheer the loss of sony exclusives from time to time to forget that xbox lost all of them years ago. 

there isn't even a reason to argue with lemshites cause of it, yet they keep trying to be relevant :kaz: 

14 minutes ago, Liquid said:

lol You're really talking about bitter? You're a lemming bitching about games being on PC. LMFAO 

I am talking about bitter . I say I can play somy games on pc and you rush to middle school insults lol .

Why do you even post here? You don't even play games.  Oh wait.  We know why you post here .  Miserable slob lol gtfo

11 minutes ago, kaz said:

the sad part is he tries to ignore it most of the time. the same goes for dyno, they cheer the loss of sony exclusives from time to time to forget that xbox lost all of them years ago. 

there isn't even a reason to argue with lemshites cause of it, yet they keep trying to be relevant :kaz: 

ok HH

5 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Let's all be honest, they all copied Marvel. If a logo animation is the only thing you can attempt to try and claim a victory in, you've lost the system war. 

Well Marvel is one out of about 9000 different movie production studios. PlayStation and Xbox are two of only three console manufacturers and now two of them have the same kind of logo and one comes almost a year later than the other...

Edited by DynamiteCop
Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Sure that part is the same, but the game footage isn't on the side of the logo there and now it is, just like Xbox's. 

So Microsoft copied Sony and put game footage in, gotcha. :trump: