The Wonderful 4.0 101 LMFAO FLOP

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL so you're holding a controller you have screen one on fullscreen, and you have a second window on top of it, and then you're switching between controller and mouse.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Uh, the main screen on one monitor, and the tablet screen on second monitor... annnnnnnnnd it's literally no different than using your finger :drake: 

God damn... you REALLY don't know how this shit works :lawl:  But that's obvious... coming from someone who's too lazy and can't afford a bluetooth dongle because he claims there's no use for it :mj: 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what an awful review 

Can't remember last time I've seen a hyped F game

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Uh, the main screen on one monitor, and the tablet screen on second monitor... annnnnnnnnd it's literally no different than using your finger :drake: 

No..........you don't know because you just CHANGED YOUR EXPLANATION.

You originally said mouse. Oh now, you've discovered the tablet

Busted.

And is the tablet-while-holding-the-controller supposed to be LESS embarrassing? LOL

Oh my god.............this is where you're at.

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No..........you don't know because you just CHANGED YOUR EXPLANATION.

You originally said mouse. Oh now, you've discovered the tablet

Busted.

And is the tablet-while-holding-the-controller supposed to be LESS embarrassing? LOL

Oh my god.............this is where you're at.

Uh, what? lmao... you use the mouse AND the controller.  Is that some kind of foreign concept to you?  And I said "tablet" as in the WiiU's tablet display idiot...

lmao if you can't follow along, just stop posting retard.  As I said... you aren't equipped to have this conversation with me.  You know nothing..

And Switch still got an inferior port of a WiiU game... that you payed for and help funded for other platforms :mj: 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Uh, what? lmao... you use the mouse AND the controller.  Is that some kind of foreign concept to you?  And I said "tablet" as in the WiiU's tablet display idiot...

lmao if you can't follow along, just stop posting retard.  As I said... you aren't equipped to have this conversation with me.  You know nothing..

And Switch still got an inferior port of a WiiU game... that you payed for and help funded for other platforms :mj: 

No, you changed your story.

You said you use a mouse, and then switched over to using a tablet because I pointed out that the second windowed screen is embarrassing. Which is why you moved over to the tablet.

But a tablet make sense for your original answer for the second screen: the mouse.

You got busted changing your story.

because you don't play Wii U games on CEMU.

You got an inferior port of a Wii U game................you can keep on talking about the Switch port all you want..........it doesn't stop the fact that YOU paid for an inferior version of a Wii U game, now does it?

Sorry.........you're not going to discredit me on the subject of CEMU. Just goes to show how bad your argument is, when you're trying to find a way out of it. Maybe you shouldn't have brought up CEMU in the first place. It backfired on you.

Easily.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you changed your story.

You said you use a mouse, and then switched over to using a tablet because I pointed out that the second windowed screen is embarrassing. Which is why you moved over to the tablet.

But a tablet make sense for your original answer for the second screen: the mouse.

You got busted changing your story.

because you don't play Wii U games on CEMU.

You got an inferior port of a Wii U game................you can keep on talking about the Switch port all you want..........it doesn't stop the fact that YOU paid for an inferior version of a Wii U game, now does it?

Sorry.........you're not going to discredit me on the subject of CEMU. Just goes to show how bad your argument is, when you're trying to find a way out of it. Maybe you shouldn't have brought up CEMU in the first place. It backfired on you.

Easily.

Are you a FUCKING IDIOT?  I'm not saying I'm using a tablet.... I'm saying I'm using a second screen to display the WiiU tablet display.... You claimed I was playing with it as a window over the main display on a single monitor...  You were wrong... as you usually are.  I can do it any way I want :blessed: 

And lmao embarrassing?  Am I performing in front of an audience or something?  LMAO is that embarrassing to you... but staying up all night to argue about some ridiculous thing just to have the last word isn't?  You're a fucking clown.  And you think playing a game with that WiiU tablet is less embarrassing than a second monitor on a PC with a mouse... OMFG :lawl:  

Not understand or purposefully misunderstanding what you're being told isn't going to help you... again... you're not knowledgeable or equipped to have this conversation with me.  All you can attempt to do is play stupid and claim I'm changing stories...  LOL

You payed for a WiiU version of this game... and payed again for an inferior Switch port of this game which funded the development for other platforms... and I can play this game in ANY FORM I wan't.  And Nintendo can't stop me :juggle: 

Edited by Remij_
5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Are you a FUCKING IDIOT?  I'm not saying I'm using a tablet.... I'm saying I'm using a second screen to display the WiiU tablet display.... You claimed I was playing with it as a window over the main display on a single monitor...  You were wrong... as you usually are.  I can do it any way I want :blessed: 

And lmao embarrassing?  Am I performing in front of an audience or something?  LMAO is that embarrassing to you... but staying up all night to argue about some ridiculous thing just to have the last word isn't?  You're a fucking clown.  And you think playing a game with that WiiU tablet is less embarrassing than a second monitor on a PC with a mouse... OMFG :lawl:  

Not understand or purposefully misunderstanding what you're being told isn't going to help you... again... you're not knowledgeable or equipped to have this conversation with me.  All you can attempt to do is play stupid and claim I'm changing stories...  LOL

You payed for a WiiU version of this game... and payed again for an inferior Switch port of this game which funded the development for other platforms... and I can play this game in ANY FORM I wan't.  And Nintendo can't stop me :juggle: 

Calm down, rubberdub.

No.............you said "with a mouse"

Your mouse is on the FIRST display.

Here's lets go to your post:

52 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yes... with a mouse sweetie. 

Now, you changed your story to "a tablet" for the second screen.

Now you've reverted back with "a second monitor".

Was that supposed to be LESS embarrassing?

So you are playing the game on the controller, and then you have to grab the mouse to navigate over to the second monitor?

.................yup we now know why you PAID MONEY for another version of the game. Because you are not doing that on CEMU. Gauranteed.

You have not even attempted 20 minutes of playing W101 in CEMU............and you never will play the game on any meaningful level in CEMU.

And that's why you're mad because you know that I've nailed you on that.

Just now, jehurey said:

Calm down, rubberdub.

No.............you said "with a mouse"

Your mouse is on the FIRST display.

Here's lets go to your post:

Now, you changed your story to "a tablet" for the second screen.

Now you've reverted back with "a second monitor".

Was that supposed to be LESS embarrassing?

So you are playing the game on the controller, and then you have to grab the mouse to navigate over to the second monitor?

.................yup we now know why you PAID MONEY for another version of the game. Because you are not doing that on CEMU. Gauranteed.

You have not even attempted 20 minutes of playing W101 in CEMU............and you never will play the game on any meaningful level in CEMU.

And that's why you're mad because you know that I've nailed you on that.

:cosby2: 

The mouse acts as the input for the 2nd monitor dipshit.  I said "with a mouse" because it's a 1:1 input method that replicates touch perfectly.

I never changed my story to "a tablet" I'm talking about the WiiU tablet display being displayed on the 2nd screen... the main game on the primary screen.

lmao you have NO idea what the fuck you're talking about and are just rambling bullshit :mj: 

It's so fucking embarrassing to watch you literally try to build an argument from your own pure lies and misunderstanding.  You of course realized that you misunderstood and are too pathetic to just admit that you're an idiot...  so you're pushing on and on :kaz: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:cosby2: 

The mouse acts as the input for the 2nd monitor dipshit.  I said "with a mouse" because it's a 1:1 input method that replicates touch perfectly.

I never changed my story to "a tablet" I'm talking about the WiiU tablet display being displayed on the 2nd screen... the main game on the primary screen.

lmao you have NO idea what the fuck you're talking about and are just rambling bullshit :mj: 

It's so fucking embarrassing to watch you literally try to build an argument from your own pure lies and misunderstanding.  You of course realized that you misunderstood and are too pathetic to just admit that you're an idiot...  so you're pushing on and on :kaz: 

No, you're just getting mad because I'm highlighting the stupidity of your CEMU setup...........which is STILL inferior to the standard Wii U version.

Dual monitors.............with a mouse as you switch between that and the controller. Oh my god, even when using the menu on the touchpad, you have to grab a mouse and look at your second screen.

Its embarassing.

And you wouldn't play it that way.

And you haven't played it that way...........at all. And you never will.

Which is why you still paid for a port.

And turns out that port failed on you as well. Its an inferior 4.0 scoring port.

Looks like you got no good options anywhere.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, you're just getting mad because I'm highlighting the stupidity of your CEMU setup...........which is STILL inferior to the standard Wii U version.

Dual monitors.............with a mouse as you switch between that and the controller. Oh my god, even when using the menu on the touchpad, you have to grab a mouse and look at your second screen.

Its embarassing.

And you wouldn't play it that way.

And you haven't played it that way...........at all. And you never will.

Which is why you still paid for a port.

And turns out that port failed on you as well. Its an inferior 4.0 scoring port.

Looks like you got no good options anywhere.

It's not.  It's FAR superior.  Higher resolution, better framerates... dual monitors at FULL resolution.. not some tiny stupid fucking screen on a toy-like tablet... lmao who the fuck are you kidding?  On a PC setup that already exists...  I can picture you moving your furniture out of the way to try to make room to play your Wii games :mj: 

God... you have no fucking idea what you're talking about :mj: 

I have played it that way Sweetie.  I wouldn't be caught dead with a WiiU sitting in my living room.  I know it's unbelievable to you because you're too lazy and cheap to figure out how to connect a Wiimote to a PC :kaz: 

And I haven't bought TW101 and didn't fund the kickstarter... lmao.  And it's the Switch port that's vastly inferior.. to their old WiiU version.  THAT'S embarrassing :holeup:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's not.  It's FAR superior.  Higher resolution, better framerates... dual monitors at FULL resolution.. not some tiny stupid fucking screen on a toy-like tablet... lmao who the fuck are you kidding?  On a PC setup that already exists...  I can picture you moving your furniture out of the way to try to make room to play your Wii games :mj: 

God... you have no fucking idea what you're talking about :mj: 

I have played it that way Sweetie.  I wouldn't be caught dead with a WiiU sitting in my living room.  I know it's unbelievable to you because you're too lazy and cheap to figure out how to connect a Wiimote to a PC :kaz: 

And I haven't bought TW101 and didn't fund the kickstarter... lmao.  And it's the Switch port that's vastly inferior.. to their old WiiU version.  THAT'S embarrassing :holeup:

Nope:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

1.17.0d Windows 10 USA AMD FX-8320E NVidia GTX 1060 6GB PickleRick! 40-60 Playable

OpenGL mode with Triple-core recompiler is unstable but playable. Vulkan mode runs but characters won't render.

Just now, Remij_ said:

AMD FX-8320E :mj: 

LOL its not rendering the characters in vulkan.

Tell me how you MISSED that one?

Oh...........its because................you haven't actually played the game in CEMU.

Really does seem like a juncture in which you need to decide whether or not you're walking into more embarrassment up ahead.

The Joys of Remij Not Learning when to have shut his mouth before I end up skullfucking him

:blessed::blessed::blessed:Vol. 8:blessed::blessed::blessed:

The absolute latest version of CEMU running the game.

Youtuber's PC specs:

GPU: RTX 2080 Ti

CPU: Intelt(R) Core(TM) i7-7800X CPU @ 3.50GHz

Memory: 32 GB RAM (31.71 GB RAM usable)

Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Oh my god........the absolutely broken shader system. This is stuttering more than Remij is going to be here in a minute.

:tom:He really shouldn't have opened his mouth and move the argument to CEMU.

But boy was he desperate to run away from defending from people paying money to get an inferior 4.0 port.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL its not rendering the characters in vulkan.

Tell me how you MISSED that one?

Oh...........its because................you haven't actually played the game in CEMU.

Really does seem like a juncture in which you need to decide whether or not you're walking into more embarrassment up ahead.

lmao old ass build too on a lame ass PC :mj: 

Wronghurey :juggle:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The Joys of Remij Not Learning when to have shut his mouth before I end up skullfucking him

:blessed::blessed::blessed:Vol. 8:blessed::blessed::blessed:

The absolute latest version of CEMU running the game.

Youtuber's PC specs:

GPU: RTX 2080 Ti

CPU: Intelt(R) Core(TM) i7-7800X CPU @ 3.50GHz

Memory: 32 GB RAM (31.71 GB RAM usable)

Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Oh my god........the absolutely broken shader system. This is stuttering more than Remij is going to be here in a minute.

:tom:He really shouldn't have opened his mouth and move the argument to CEMU.

But boy was he desperate to run away from defending from people paying money to get an inferior 4.0 port.

You just posted a video of someone using Vulkan and not OpenGL :mj: 

I posted an OLDER version of the emulator running on a far worse PC... looking and running perfectly :kaz: 

Dumbhurey :kaz: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You just posted a video of someone using Vulkan and not OpenGL :mj: 

I posted an OLDER version of the emulator running on a far worse PC... looking and running perfectly :kaz: 

Dumbhurey :kaz: 

And they couldn't verify that its fully playable from start to end, as they only played on the first level.

And its running on a newer version of CEMU.

Oh man, this is crumbling on you, bad.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, your wrong.

They can't answer if the game is fully playable from beginning to end:

LMAO I literally just BITCHSLAPPED you..  You should LEARN TO SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUF BOIIIIIII :lawl: 

And no worries sweetie... I can confirm it is :tom5: