The Wonderful 4.0 101 LMFAO FLOP

Just now, jehurey said:

He's abandoned the CEMU version because he's now realized its the worst version.

So he's now relying on the 4.0 scoring inferior port with NO SECOND SCREEN, as the game was originally designed.

:blessed:I love it..........he has no good options, and is jumping from them based on what aspect of the argument he is currently losing.

I've never seen Remij run off to so many hills in such a short time.

Damn, thanks Nintendo, thanks Sheep :kaz: 

lllz.png

Damn... I can play any version I want I'm so raped cum on me :blessed: 

Jerry lugging out his WiiU and playing with his tablet while his brother watches... lmao "Iz naw embaruzzing guiz :cry:

:ovolol:  

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what an awful review 

Can't remember last time I've seen a hyped F game

Just now, Remij_ said:

Switch got fucked... can't even run this WiiU game at 60fps :kaz: 

And the other remasters also have glitch and are inferior versions of the Wii U original, and have no second screen.

Its amazing...............you have SO MANY CHOICES.......................of inferior versions

tenor.gif?itemid=11387812

You get an inferior version!!! And YOU get an inferior version!!! And so do YOU!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

And the other remasters also have glitch and are inferior versions of the Wii U original, and have no second screen.

Its amazing...............you have SO MANY CHOICES.......................of inferior versions

tenor.gif?itemid=11387812

You get an inferior version!!! And YOU get an inferior version!!! And so do YOU!!!!!!!!

lllz.png&key=5aefcc2505e4f68862da4adaa57

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Sorry..............jonb'ing isn't going to work.

Are you AS SLOW as jonb???????

Then you're almost as slow as the framerate on the CEMU version, as well.:lawl:

Oh my god, we can easily tell that you are absolutely boiling livid. All because you should've kept your mouth, and instead ended up getting SKULLFUCKED like a trick.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry..............jonb'ing isn't going to work.

Are you AS SLOW as jonb???????

Then you're almost as slow as the framerate on the CEMU version, as well.:lawl:

Oh my god, we can easily tell that you are absolutely boiling livid. All because you should've kept your mouth, and instead ended up getting SKULLFUCKED like a trick.

lmao the FPS on the CEMU version is faster than the WiiU version :kaz: 

Did you think that the WiiU version held 60 or something?  And that was on a old ass CPU :mj: 

Hilarious that you've completely dropped the video that you posted... which showed everything completely broken... and instead are focusing on one single shadow not rendering in an emulated version that runs much better and higher res which looks a million times better than the garbage on WiiU... and that fucking toy-blet :tom: 

lllz.png&key=5aefcc2505e4f68862da4adaa57

Sorry sweetie... The Remastered version is still THE BEST WAY TO PLAY THIS WIIU "CLASSIC" :mickeyj:

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

No......CEMU is broken, and runs like shit.

You literally have to remove entire graphical effects, and it still has a problem with not rendering all characters on screen. There's nothing, apparently, that can be done on that.

And sorry.................we use Gamespot.

If you want me to bitchslap you with that EVERY SINGLE TIME...........I will, I don't have a problem bitchslapping you, I welcome it.

You have a choice between a somewhat glitched version that has NO SECOND SCREEN option and you have to pay money for it.

Or a COMPLETELY GLITCHED version, that has am EMBARRASSING second second screen setup requirement, and you don't have to pay money for it...................besides paying for a second monitor. LOL

Oh man, you really should've kept your mouth shut. Since you OPENED IT............I used the OPENING to SKULLFUCK you.

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Best on PC... in either form :blessed: 

Jehurunning away :rofl: 

Damn that Switch port is TERRIBLE :lawl: 

No it isn't.

Its Glitch and Glitcher. :lawl:

I love that he's trying to say that I've ran away..................when he didn't direct-post me, like jonb.

Man, his projection is off da charts.

He knows he got SKULLFUCKED hard in this thread. Just like he knows that this entire port thing backfired on them. Oh well, he better keep his mouth closed if he doesn't want to get skullfucked. Its pretty straightforward.

Edited by jehurey