The Wonderful 4.0 101 LMFAO FLOP

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And they couldn't verify that its fully playable from start to end, as they only played on the first level.

And its running on a newer version of CEMU.

Oh man, this is crumbling on you, bad.

It's running on the Vulkan renderer which was just recently implemented and still has bugs... LMAO  The OpenGL renderer is fine :blessed: 

Dude.. you should learn to shut your trap... you're WAY out of your element here :hehe: 

Edited by Remij_
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what an awful review 

Can't remember last time I've seen a hyped F game

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

LMAO I literally just BITCHSLAPPED you..  You should LEARN TO SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUF BOIIIIIII :lawl: 

And no worries sweetie... I can confirm it is :tom5: 

Nope. The youtuber themselves cannot verify anything other than the very first level.

My video is from somebody with a more powerful CPU, more powerful GPU and the newer version of CEMU.

And its a NEWER video.

And its not rendering the shaders correctly and has horrible stutter.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

It's running on the Vulkan renderer which was just recently implemented and still has bugs... LMAO

Dude.. you should learn to shut your trap... you're WAY out of your element here :hehe: 

Oh my god...................its STILL NOT FINISHED.

More excuses for CEMU

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

This is the clincher quote from you that I've been waiting.

You said this shit like 3 years ago, and you're saying it again today.

Congratulations on admitting to me that YOU have no played this game on CEMU, and you know that you aren't going to play it on any meaningful level.

You were either A.) dumb, or B.) desperate to move this discussion to CEMU.............because I just SKULLFUCKED your sorry ass up and down main street.

Posts a video of a super powerful PC using Vulkan witch was just recently implemented into the emulator.. has major issues..

I post a older video with a much less powerful PC... using the OpenGL renderer and it performs perfectly with no glitches or stutters...

:hehe: 

Let me guess... this idiot doesn't even know that you can select whatever renderer you want and Switch between them :mj: 

IMAGINE being raped like that... posting a video purposefully showing issues on an experimental renderer recently added to the emulator.. and then getting smacked down with a worse PC performing much better :kaz: 

IMAGINE also that it doesn't even matter, because the sheep just funded ports of the game to PS4 and PC.  Sheep... literally buying a worse version of the SAME GAME they've already bought for the failure of a system known as the WiiU.  Sheep have paid more for TW101 than any others... and to top it off... the Switch gets the worst version of the game :ovolol:

Thanks Sheep, thanks Nintendo. :juggle: 

From YOUR video

how do you fix the shadow glitch?

just use settings as shown in my video

All About Movies
@Emulators for PC still broken shadows showing

And sure enough that's the case. They basically managed the settings to turn off the environmental shading in the level. That's probably so that they could preserve framerate.

Here is the new port:
z4W7Qw0.png

Here is the original Wii U version:
nrQlTxJ.png

And here's the CEMU version:
KXQum3h.png

Shading is not working on CEMU, straight-up.  Its a choice of turning them off to preserve performance, or the game stutters to shit.

Gee, I thought you already about this game on CEMU????????:interesting:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Posts a video of a super powerful PC using Vulkan witch was just recently implemented into the emulator.. has major issues..

I post a older video with a much less powerful PC... using the OpenGL renderer and it performs perfectly with no glitches or stutters...

Nope.

I already posted hard evidence in which

...........you lose.

This is a "teachable" moment, Remij.

Do you have the willpower to shut your mouth...................or do you want to get skullfucked some more???????

Just now, Remij_ said:

God damn the WiiU version looks like shit :kaz: 

He just admitted that he fucked up and lost.

CEMU version literally requires you to turn off shading in order for it to work.

C'mon baby............please be stupid enough to do what I want you to do.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He just admitted that he fucked up and lost.

CEMU version literally requires you to turn off shading in order for it to work.

C'mon baby............please be stupid enough to do what I want you to do.

No... the WiiU version literally looks like shit :kaz: 

Game is best on PC :blessed: 

LOL, I just continued watching video of the new ports, during the first level and it does this:

vlpV3r.gif

LOL, these new ports are going to be glitchy. That black line also appears in the video.

Thanks, Nintendo.:tom5:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL, I just continued watching video of the new ports, during the first level and it does this:

vlpV3r.gif

LOL, these new ports are going to be glitchy. That black line also appears in the video.

Thanks, Nintendo.:tom5:

That's the Switch version? :mj: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

No... the WiiU version literally looks like shit :kaz: 

Game is best on PC :blessed: 

No it isn't.

Its literally missing features AND it still doesn't hold 60fps

nTnPwrp.png

53 fps................with NO SHADOWS:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Looks like Remij has opted to get skullfucked some more.

:tom5:Can't say I'm surprised.

Many of The Wonderful 101’s issues--unexplained mechanics, finicky drawing controls, and so on--are exacerbated by the less-than-polished state of the Switch port. Technical issues with the save system, hit detection, camera controls, and drawing all created enough doubt in my mind that, when I experienced a problem or got stuck, I wondered whether I was misunderstanding the game or if something wasn’t working.

Even if the technical hiccups get fixed in a patch, though, the Wonderful 101 doesn’t stand the test of time. Remastered or not, I constantly felt like there were missing steps or if I was figuring things out too slowly to keep up with the hyperactive story and its multifaceted gameplay. What’s more, the transition to the Switch, even with its touchscreen capabilities has only exacerbated the game’s core problems. There’s a great concept and the good combat mechanics we know Platinum can achieve in there, but you’ll need a lot of patience to find them.

Jesus... this shit sounds like it's the Switch version in particular which has a terrible port :kaz: 

And I love how Gamespot even says straight up that the game doesn't stand the test of time... meaning that 8/10 was definitely an overrated score for Nintendo.  lmao.. not a good look for Nintendo :hehe: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

That's the Switch version? :mj: 

.............and its also happening on the PC version.

Same exact black bar in the same spot.

And the character is tilt left like an idiot.

czUvGkw.png

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

This is too good. I'm gonna have a field day with this.

Jesus... this shit sounds like it's the Switch version in particular which has a terrible port :kaz: 

And I love how Gamespot even says straight up that the game doesn't stand the test of time... meaning that 8/10 was definitely an overrated score for Nintendo.  lmao.. not a good look for Nintendo :hehe: 

Nope..............I just saw the SAME exact glitch on the PC version.

Oh my god..................even Lynux left you here to die.

I'm going to have a field day absolutely SKULLFUCKING you all day long.:lawl::lawl:

LOL

Performance-wise, I’ve only gotten a chance to play on the Switch and PC versions. It runs like a dream on an Intel Core i7-6700k CPU and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card, with a consistently smooth framerate and lightning-fast load times courtesy of an SSD. The Switch version, while still substantially better than the Wii U (especially when it comes to load times) still struggles a bit with maintaining that 60 frames per second mark once the action gets intense, as it tends to do fairly often. It’s never a huge issue, but it’s a bit disappointing to see considering how much better the Switch version of Bayonetta 2 is in comparison to its Wii U counterpart.

OUCH :holeup:

LOL Switch review 4/10 GS

PS4 review 8/10 Destructoid 

The Switch version is terrible :kaz: 

LOL he's jonb'ing hard, right now.

Wait a minute.................did Remij just abandoned his "Nintendo games are overrated" argument from this afternoon???????

Poor guy is destroying his "old" arguments just to get him through this hour.:blessed:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope..............I just saw the SAME exact glitch on the PC version.

Oh my god..................even Lynux left you here to die.

I'm going to have a field day absolutely SKULLFUCKING you all day long.:lawl::lawl:

Damn.. this is going to be godly on PC.  Shit... I could even use Steam's controller configuration to make this game use the gyro sensor to draw the glyphs :blessed: 

LOL

OUCH :holeup:

He's abandoned the CEMU version because he's now realized its the worst version.

So he's now relying on the 4.0 scoring inferior port with NO SECOND SCREEN, as the game was originally designed.

:blessed:I love it..........he has no good options, and is jumping from them based on what aspect of the argument he is currently losing.

I've never seen Remij run off to so many hills in such a short time.

Damn.. this is going to be godly on PC.  Shit... I could even use Steam's controller configuration to make this game use the gyro sensor to draw the glyphs :blessed: 

He's going from a COMPLETELY GLITCHY CEMU version, to only a MILDLY GLITCHY PC version.

...........that he has to pay for.:blessed:But he just said "I never paid money for the remaster"

Either he's already wrong.........or he's gonna be wrong.