That BITCH Carol Baskin

First he advocates for the furtherance of violence, and now he's taking shots are people who are depressed. Damn, Ghostz is just kinda sad at this point.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

First he advocates for the furtherance of violence, and now he's taking shots are people who are depressed. Damn, Ghostz is just kinda sad at this point.

can’t take the heat? Get the fuck out the kitchen, bitch

doubles for lostfool 

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

@ghostz can you just relax please? Wtf is up with everyone this past week?

Did I start this? I simply made a thread and was attacked by @lostfool, as always. Dude is just a ball of misery, look at his forum posts. He told me to stop breathing the other day, tell his loser ass to relax. 

then you have losers like @Teh_Diplomat straight up lying and faking sigs...so, yeah. 

Edited by ghostz
2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

@ghostz can you just relax please? Wtf is up with everyone this past week?

everyone is depressed

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Did I start this? I simply made a thread and was attacked by @lostfool, as always. Dude is just a ball of misery, look at his forum posts. He told me to stop breathing the other day, tell his loser ass to relax. 

then you have losers like @Teh_Diplomat straight up lying and faking sigs...so, yeah. 

Yeah he said dumb thread.. You don't need to dig up posts about his health issues. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Liquid said:

To be fair, find a good Ghostz post? 

Remember yesterday when you challenged me to a fight, backed down, then said you’d fight me “any time” but then proceeded to say you can’t fight during quarantine? Sit your drunk ass down

Just now, ghostz said:

Remember yesterday when you challenged me to a fight, backed down, then said you’d fight me “any time” but then proceeded to say you can’t fight during quarantine? Sit your drunk ass down

That was my fault. I assumed even you were intelligent enough to understand the concept of after the quarantine. Then again you are probably are loving having an reason to wear a mask to cover up that fugly face of yours so you're dreading post quarantine life. 

1 minute ago, Liquid said:

That was my fault. I assumed even you were intelligent enough to understand the concept of after the quarantine. Then again you are probably are loving having an reason to wear a mask to cover up that fugly face of yours so you're dreading post quarantine life. 

14 hours ago, Liquid said:

lol If you nut up and come to NYC I'm going to enjoy knocking you out. 

14 hours ago, Liquid said:

So there's a curfew in NYC tonight at 11. Wow. 

13 hours ago, Liquid said:

That's any time bitch. I'm not beating you up during a quarantine.