Once the reveals hits, SW will be flooded with “wow, this one actually looks good!” And “this will be the first COD I’ll buy in a long, long time” :D

and then it will turn out to be the saaaaame call of dirt that’s been released for the last 15 years. Y’all need to get a grip

if I changed the title to “old COD gameplay leaks for 2009 cancelled game”, y’all would have believed it 

Edited by ghostz
  • Confused 1
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

uninstalled.

Once the reveals hits, SW will be flooded with “wow, this one actually looks good!” And “this will be the first COD I’ll buy in a long, long time”     and then it will turn out to

Call of duty black ops Cold War? How many more titles are they just going to continue to add Jesus fuck the naming on this series is putrid shit.

looks a bit too bright and colourful, they need to get away from the rainbow-vomit look of black ops 3 and 4.

Of course the pink gun camos, flashing lights and discoball toys hanging off the side of guns, and especially the female soldiers will completely ruin the feel of the game either way though.

Until they stop designing the game for 12 year old transgender streamers on youtube, the games will never be truly great ever again.

I'm interested to see what BF6 looks like, i'm hoping they learned a hard lesson with BFV and losing millions because of their SJW bullshit. Hopefully they want to put food on the table for the families bad enough that they won't cuck up the game to suit their own perverted political beliefs.

i cant think of anyone on sw ever saying shit like that, ghostz. nobody here cares about cod except Bodyodor lol 

I gave the thread 1 star cause thats the lowest rating, I also reported it for blatantly lying. 

Edited by kazuolicious
15 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

i cant think of anyone on sw ever saying shit like that, ghostz. nobody here cares about cod except Bodyodor lol 

I gave the thread 1 star cause thats the lowest rating, I also reported it for blatantly lying. 

:deadest:

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

best franchise in gaming still though and a reason why it's #1 every year.

it's just the most fun game... that's all there really is to it. :juggle:

Call of Duty is the epitome of casual gaming. :drake:

1 hour ago, kazuolicious said:

In the last COD announcement thread ...

On 2019-05-30 at 12:49 PM, lynux3 said:

No one cares. :danylol:

I'm pretty hyped for this though... I see Call of Duty and "Modern Warfare". I hope they don't fuck this up. :scared: I want a Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare like feeling when I first saw it at Microsoft's E3 2017 conference. :cosby:

On 2019-05-30 at 1:03 PM, lynux3 said:

Ok, I'm hyped. :juggle: 

On 2019-05-30 at 3:34 PM, Twinblade said:

I’m not gonna lie for the first time in years a CoD game actually has my interest. The campaign looks pretty cool.

On 2019-05-30 at 7:46 PM, madmaltese said:

Looks awesome. Actually quite excited for a new COD for the first time in a few years. Interesting release date, a week or so earlier than usual. Almost like they knew that another behemoth is launch early Nov ;)

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You literally hyped the last one :D 

It was promising. Coming back to the OG MW roots. :bate: What a disappointment that was. :mj: What I said still holds true hype or not.

Edited by lynux3
2 hours ago, ghostz said:

Once the reveals hits, SW will be flooded with “wow, this one actually looks good!” And “this will be the first COD I’ll buy in a long, long time” :D

and then it will turn out to be the saaaaame call of dirt that’s been released for the last 15 years. Y’all need to get a grip

if I changed the title to “old COD gameplay leaks for 2009 cancelled game”, y’all would have believed it 

you think so? read this

now, again, nobody fucking cares about cod. go away with your shitty bait crap and stop acting as if you are on a high horse, mr. fisher price gaming. :roll:

1 minute ago, kazuolicious said:

you think so? read this

now, again, nobody fucking cares about cod. go away with your shitty bait crap and stop acting as if you are on a high horse, mr. fisher price gaming. :roll:

46 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Call of Duty is the epitome of casual gaming. :drake:

• Confused 1