• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

uninstalled.

Once the reveals hits, SW will be flooded with “wow, this one actually looks good!” And “this will be the first COD I’ll buy in a long, long time”     and then it will turn out to

Call of duty black ops Cold War? How many more titles are they just going to continue to add Jesus fuck the naming on this series is putrid shit.

I installed the remastered CoD Modern Warfare, and for nostalgia it was great, but the set piece, kill baddies, move up and face the next wave was a reminder how far we've come in games, and how far we still need to go, to have better AI like we did in '07 with FEAR.

11 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Exactly the point. I wasn’t saying YOU say it every year, I’m saying it is said every year. 

it is not. you are exaggerating like a dumb school kid faggot. get the fuck out of sw you stupid bitch, you are legit retarded. 

nobody gives a fuck about cod. 

I have no idea what kind of internet sensation place you come from that goes crazy about that shit every year, you stupid lying ass cunt face faggot.  just gtfo :pffft:

6 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

it is not. you are exaggerating like a dumb school kid faggot. get the fuck out of sw you stupid bitch, you are legit retarded. 

nobody gives a fuck about cod. 

I have no idea what kind of internet sensation place you come from that goes crazy about that shit every year, you stupid lying ass cunt face faggot.  just gtfo :pffft:

Already posted proof, sit down incel  :blessed:

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Already posted proof, sit down incel  :blessed:

7 hours ago, ghostz said:

Once the reveals hits, SW will be flooded with “wow, this one actually looks good!” And “this will be the first COD I’ll buy in a long, long time” :D

and then it will turn out to be the saaaaame call of dirt that’s been released for the last 15 years. Y’all need to get a grip

if I changed the title to “old COD gameplay leaks for 2009 cancelled game”, y’all would have believed it 

Please, stop this high school faggot bait shit. NOBODY cares. There is no cod hysteria. You act like you proved me wrong in this thread, i didn't even respond to that because you are fucking retarded and wrong.

go away. this forum is better off without you. go play with your legos and playmobile and fisher price ninty shit you stupid kid and leave baiting to grown ups. 

fucking unbelievable... :roll:

32 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

Please, stop this high school faggot bait shit. NOBODY cares. There is no cod hysteria. You act like you proved me wrong in this thread, i didn't even respond to that because you are fucking retarded and wrong.

go away. this forum is better off without you. go play with your legos and playmobile and fisher price ninty shit you stupid kid and leave baiting to grown ups. 

fucking unbelievable... :roll:

200.gif

struck a nerve with this skitzo retard :kaz:

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

200.gif

struck a nerve with this skitzo retard :kaz:

yeah, you think so? how am I the "skitzo retard" when I just point out how stupid your lies are about this forum going crazy about every cod release? you say shit like we all should get a grip? 

you should come back to reality. 

Just now, kazuolicious said:

yeah, you think so? how am I the "skitzo retard" when I just point out how stupid your lies are about this forum going crazy about every cod release? you say shit like we all should get a grip? 

you should come back to reality. 

It’s already been proved, and you admitted you ignored the proof :vince:

skitzo retard :tom:

20 minutes ago, ghostz said:

It’s already been proved, and you admitted you ignored the proof :vince:

skitzo retard :tom:

why can't you stop lying :D  you say I admitted I ignored the proof? when and where? :D 

I said you act like you proved me wrong but it was a lie and exaggeration. You are just juggling words around like you see fit. :D  cod baiting from a sheep in 2020 :D jesus man go away

im trying to figure out the motive for this thread at this point, like some retard gaming sherlock homo.

but i can't fucking see it. is it because the switch is too weak to run a single cod game? or what the fuck? :D 

Edited by kazuolicious
5 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

why can't you stop lying :D  you say I admitted I ignored the proof? when and where? :D 

I said you act like you proved me wrong but it was a lie and exaggeration. You are just juggling words around like you see fit. :D  cod baiting from a sheep in 2020 :D jesus man go away

im trying to figure out the motive for this thread at this point, like some retard gaming sherlock homo.

but i can't fucking see it. is it because the switch is too weak to run a single cod game? or what the fuck? :D 

The motive was to make you lose your shit, and I exceed. Big time. :blessed:

Just now, ghostz said:

The motive was to make you lose your shit, and I exceed. Big time. :blessed:

but still nobody cares about cod and you can't even play cod. :D  you are stupid, man :D