Is the RE3 remake the most quickly forgotten RE game of all time?

Well, as far as classic RE mainline games go, RE3 always was the least popular.  The fact that the RE3 Remake is good and not amazing didn't really do anything to change that perception... so...

i played the RE2remake right after release, still haven't played 3 and I liked it more than 2 back then. It feels like old stuff already tbh, basically the same game

Edited by kazuolicious
21 minutes ago, Sabo said:

I haven't played it yet. The mixed reception has me hesitant to try it. 

the only thing "bad" about it is its 6-8 hours long. 

2 minutes ago, モンキー said:

I havent posted here for a while so dunno if this is some kinda joke :mjgrin:

My first run took 5, and I speed ran the game in under two hours for the trophy with the infinite rocket launcher. Its a short ass game, and has a lot of content from the original being cut out.

Thankfully the post game shop gives some good replay value but thats about it, still too short, and no mercenary mode didnt help.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

My first run took 5, and I speed ran the game in under two hours for the trophy with the infinite rocket launcher. Its a short ass game, and has a lot of content from the original being cut out.

Thankfully the post game shop gives some good replay value but thats about it, still too short, and no mercenary mode didnt help.

The clock doesn't include reloads, cutscenes or slow walk segments, so it was still 6 hours + for you :mjgrin:

Edited by Guest
5 minutes ago, モンキー said:

The clock doesn't include reloads, cutscenes or slow walk segments, so it was still 6 hours + for you :mjgrin:

well i'll be fucking damned, an entire hour of nothing on top? count me in bruh, amazing

Just now, kazuolicious said:

well i'll be fucking damned, an entire hour of nothing on top? count me in bruh, amazing

I mean, if youre gonna compare actual lengths of games, you have to include everything, not just what the game clock for speedrunners says lol.

2 minutes ago, モンキー said:

I mean, if youre gonna compare actual lengths of games, you have to include everything, not just what the game clock for speedrunners says lol.

i was  jk man. :mjgrin:

3 minutes ago, モンキー said:

No room for jokes. We choose science over fiction! We choose truth over facts! 

bruh don't ruin my good mood. motherfucker posted a snoop dogg song that was fucking lit. :mjgrin: