I'm not going to lie though... I think this presentation left MS a chance

Just now, Remij_ said:

You're acting like fanboys do :drake: 

And yes... I AM telling you what I know.  You thought, Oh cool Spider-man!... and then forgot about it.  It's quite clear.  You've spoke more about GT and thought more critically about it and what systems it could implement than you have Spider-Man. LOL

But let's be honest... you're not going to play it like you didn't play the PS4 version :shrug: 

oooooooooh, now he's trying to run off to another subject. So we already know that he's just relying on bullshitting his way through this.

..........which isn't going to work against me.......never has.

Sorry, you got caught with a bullshit fanboy excuse. Nobody is underwhelmed with the idea of a new Spiderman game, and especially one based off of a more popular character than the 2018 game.

You don't KNOW anything..........you are merely HOPING and WISHING that it be so. And that's the call sign of a fanboy.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, die hard lemming thinks Microsoft has a chance.

Lemji strikes again  

I think this bodied them tbh. I did not expect them to reveal so much from their own lineup (honestly anyone that says they expected more is flat out lying) and on top of that I did not expect a digit

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

oooooooooh, now he's trying to run off to another subject. So we already know that he's just relying on bullshitting his way through this.

..........which isn't going to work against me.......never has.

Sorry, you got caught with a bullshit fanboy excuse. Nobody is underwhelmed with the idea of a new Spiderman game, and especially one based off of a more popular character than the 2018 game.

You don't KNOW anything..........you are merely HOPING and WISHING that it be so. And that's the call sign of a fanboy.

Yep.  I was... and you were.  Nobody is talking about the GAME... we're all talking about what I SAID.

And now you're going to try passing it off like as if you give a shit about the game... specifically to argue with me :mj: 

It was forgettable. :fblike: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

And another thing.... after all the talk about the SSD, and the Spider-man loading demo and flythrough.... it was immediately apparent to me how they didn't really show off any way it was going to make this Spider-man game better.

It was underwhelming.  The biggest WHOA thing about the trailer was that "oh man, there's another Spider-man already!" lol

No. This immediately ties into the Mark Cerny presentation, and helps make sense of the closed-door demo.

We just thought they had taken the 2018 game and just quickly ran it through the PS5 to show off how fast it loads things, like a tech demo.

But, now, this makes sense because they had a studio working on another Spiderman game.

Just now, jehurey said:

No. This immediately ties into the Mark Cerny presentation, and helps make sense of the closed-door demo.

We just thought they had taken the 2018 game and just quickly ran it through the PS5 to show off how fast it loads things, like a tech demo.

But, now, this makes sense because they had a studio working on another Spiderman game.

:cosby2: 

Nobody.... ABSOLUTELY NOBODY here.... thought that they weren't working on a Spider-man game....

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yep.  I was... and you were.  Nobody is talking about the GAME... we're all talking about what I SAID.

And now you're going to try passing it off like as if you give a shit about the game... specifically to argue with me :mj: 

It was forgettable. :fblike: 

You're literally trying to blame the presentation for HAVING SO MANY GAMES up front to introduce the idea that we must not like those games if we moved onto the next game they showed.

Dude............your last few posts have looked embarrassing, and you are doing what you always do when you know that you are embarrassing yourself.

You double down and sound pettier and pettier and trying to laugh your way out of it.

Doesn't work any of the previous times you're attempted it, and it isn't going to work now.

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nobody.... ABSOLUTELY NOBODY here.... thought that they weren't working on a Spider-man game....

Not during 2019 they didn't. The announcement of the purchase wasn't until this February. There was a chance they were making third party projects that could release during that time.

They went and released Sunset Overdrive to steam immediately after Spiderman came out.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You're literally trying to blame the presentation for HAVING SO MANY GAMES up front to introduce the idea that we must not like those games if we moved onto the next game they showed.

Dude............your last few posts have looked embarrassing, and you are doing what you always do when you know that you are embarrassing yourself.

You double down and sound pettier and pettier and trying to laugh your way out of it.

Doesn't work any of the previous times you're attempted it, and it isn't going to work now.

Not during 2019 they didn't. The announcement of the purchase wasn't until this February. There was a chance they were making third party projects that could release during that time.

They went and released Sunset Overdrive to steam immediately after Spiderman came out.

EVERYONE knew they were going to be making another Spider-man game.. lmao who the FUCK do you think you're kidding?  The only surprising thing is that they showed it this early.

I love how the thread made on ResetERA didn't even have Spider-man in the list of games to vote for :mj: 

vote.png

https://www.resetera.com/threads/of-all-the-games-revealed-at-the-ps5-event-which-one-are-you-most-excited-for.225007/

lmao :rofl: 

Wow, you are now getting desperate.

A poll some guy made. Well, that's pretty solid evidence there.

EVERYONE knew they were going to be making another Spider-man game.. lmao who the FUCK do you think you're kidding?  The only surprising thing is that they showed it this early.

Not until the acquisition announcement. Which literally just occurred a few months ago.

And, the fact that they are branching out the game IP, and could very well have alternating Spiderman games with different characters and/or styles. We don't know that yet, they could decide, for marketing tie-in purposes, to strictly stick with the Spider-verse IP.

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I stand by it. :reg: 

more Hopes and Dreams from you and your fellow lemmings. 

and then when MS again has its 10th lackluster showing of games in a row.... you're going to be like.. 

"bbbbbut I didn't definitely sayyyyy they were going have a better show.... I only said I thought they would" :wrists:

You're not standing behind shit like you always do.... LemiJ the waffle king. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Wow, you are now getting desperate.

A poll some guy made. Well, that's pretty solid evidence there.

Not until the acquisition announcement. Which literally just occurred a few months ago.

And, the fact that they are branching out the game IP, and could very well have alternating Spiderman games with different characters and/or styles. We don't know that yet, they could decide, for marketing tie-in purposes, to strictly stick with the Spider-verse IP.

Goes to show how forgettable the trailer was :freeman: 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

more Hopes and Dreams from you and your fellow lemmings. 

and then when MS again has its 10th lackluster showing of games in a row.... you're going to be like.. 

"bbbbbut I didn't definitely sayyyyy they were going have a better show.... I only said I thought they would" :wrists:

You're not standing behind shit like you always do.... LemiJ the waffle king. 

Sure thing buddy giphy.gif

Goes to show how forgettable the trailer was :freeman: 

Spiderman on PS5 will outsell every single game on Series X.... just like it did on PS4.... people won't forget to actually purchase the game:tom5:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

But how many active players that played it once and paid a $1 will it have Gouk. 

The real metric is to quantify the number of people that didn't purchase the game but instead watch someone else play it on Twitch :mj:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Spiderman on PS5 will outsell every single game on Series X.... just like it did on PS4.... people won't forget to actually purchase the game:tom5:

Yea, but that trailer was forgettable.. people were actively thinking about and looking forward to OTHER games. 

SM will be huge.. of course.  And I'm not saying the game will be bad either... just that the trailer, and how it landed... wasn't as huge.  It was a game that probably should have had it's own special event reveal with a better look into it.

It looks like Spidey DLC atm :shrug: 

Just now, Goukosan said:

The real metric is to quantify the number of people that didn't purchase the game but instead watch someone else play it on Twitch :mj:

So like you and Jehurey? :mj: