I'm not going to lie though... I think this presentation left MS a chance

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Goes to show how forgettable the trailer was :freeman: 

No, it doesn't.

Its quite sad that you have to resort to ridiculous "measurements" (that aren't remotely logical or subjective) to try and make yourself feel better.

I'd rather have a new Spiderman game be announced, then Microsoft spending 10 minutes going deep on...............Fable 4.

You wish Xbox had exclusive franchises coming on the level of Spiderman.

You............HAVE NO CHOICE but to spend time talking about the next Fable, or the next Sea of Thieves update. LOL

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, die hard lemming thinks Microsoft has a chance.

Lemji strikes again  

I think this bodied them tbh. I did not expect them to reveal so much from their own lineup (honestly anyone that says they expected more is flat out lying) and on top of that I did not expect a digit

Posted Images

Honestly I believe MS isn't even fighting a war with PS5, they are probably projecting growth from PC and XCloud, while the consoles are just a side hussle. Phil's issue with XBox is that it lacks growth potential compared to other venues, they have a core console crowd, but the grow potential even in ideal scenarios is nowhere near where MS wants it to be.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, it doesn't.

Its quite sad that you have to resort to ridiculous "measurements" (that aren't remotely logical or subjective) to try and make yourself feel better.

I'd rather have a new Spiderman game be announced, then Microsoft spending 10 minutes going deep on...............Fable 4.

You wish Xbox had exclusive franchises coming on the level of Spiderman.

You............HAVE NO CHOICE but to spend time talking about the next Fable, or the next Sea of Thieves update. LOL

My measurement was the reaction here... Nobody spoke about this game like "WOW"... it was like "oh cool another Spider-man"  But then you guys started acting like I said the game wasn't going to be popular or something.... butthurt.

How typical... Jehurey and Gouko left defending Playstation... about a sequel to a game that neither of them have played.. or have any intention of playing.

"BUT WOW LOOK SPIDEY COOL!!!@"

:rofl: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

My measurement was the reaction here... Nobody spoke about this game like "WOW"... it was like "oh cool another Spider-man"  But then you guys started acting like I said the game wasn't going to be popular or something.... butthurt.

We were watching a press conference that was front loaded with interesting announcements coming one after another.

Maybe you've never experienced that before as a lemming watching Xbox press conferences.:drake:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Played more than you.  FARRRRRRR more :mj: 

Nope you haven't played anything since 2014.

Just now, jehurey said:

We were watching a press conference that was front loaded with interesting announcements coming one after another.

Maybe you've never experienced that before as a lemming watching Xbox press conferences.:drake:

Nope you haven't played anything since 2014.

I was too... and immediately thought... hmmm... NEEEEEEXT... just like you:rofls: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

How typical... Jehurey and Gouko left defending Playstation... about a sequel to a game that neither of them have played.. or have any intention of playing.

No, we're watching a lemming attempt an argument that is SO DESPERATE......that there's no other lemming here attempting it, because its that bad.

..........which, from our perspective, makes it that hilarious to see you attempt it. Especially since it isn't working.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I was too... and immediately thought... hmmm... NEEEEEEXT... just like you:rofls: 

See what I mean.........not working int he slightest.

Your "tells" are just so laughably easy. You start posting responses like you're 14 or something. Trying to laugh it off.

23 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

LemiJ is big mad every is laughing at his hopes and dreams :umad:

3 minutes ago, Voidler said:

The thing for Insomniac is they had two games to show. The Spiderman trailer was obviously very simple in order to let Ratchet shine

Yea.  With time.. those 2 Sheep who didn't play SM PS4 and didn't REALLY give a shit about this trailer will come around and admit it.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea.  With time.. those 2 Sheep who didn't play SM PS4 and didn't REALLY give a shit about this trailer will come around and admit it.

Well you're 100% wrong that nobody cared. It was the biggest announcement of the show

But you're right that nothing in that trailer was mind blowing. And I think that was intentional

Just now, Voidler said:

Well you're 100% wrong that nobody cared. It was the biggest announcement of the show

But you're right that nothing in that trailer was mind blowing. And I think that was intentional

Nobody here did care.  It fell flat because we were looking forward to OTHER announcements.  There's no shame in admitting that.

And that's exactly right... nothing in the trailer was mind blowing.  It was forgettable... which is why none of us were rushing to talk about it. :shrug: