So let's see if I understand this cows...

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

Of course lemmings wouldn't be able to understand a GOTG and a great looking console that will fit in a TV stand.

Dude, with the horizontal stand ($50 btw) it's not even 2" thinner while being roughly 6" taller...

Edited by DynamiteCop
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Dude, with the horizontal stand ($50 btw) it's not even 2" thinner while being roughly 6" taller...

$50 for the stand? WTF :mj: 

Imagine what the console is gonna look like after 3 years of smokers smoking and dust getting in all the crevices :mj: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

$50 for the stand? WTF :mj: 

Imagine what the console is gonna look like after 3 years of smokers smoking and dust getting in all the crevices :mj: 

That's how much Sony's stands cost. and you better believe it only comes with the vertical one.

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

The cubby on my TV stand is 5", so the PS5 could be only 1" thinner and it would still be able to fit where the Series X can't. Being on the top of my TV stand doesn't bother me or anything, but relative measurements are pointless when there's a fixed height that one console meets and the other doesn't.