So let's see if I understand this cows...

Don't worry the games are coming.. I'm not worried at all.  

When I saw the PS5 on the stand the first thing it reminded me of was Xbox 360.  It has the similar "breath in " design, 360 was also shown standing at launch and it was also white. 

Edited by Spicalicious

The same fucktards who thought Xbox One X would change things are no deluding themselves into thinking the Series X is in the race... :mj: 

PS5 is about to make you its bitch.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The same fucktards who thought Xbox One X would change things are no deluding themselves into thinking the Series X is in the race... :mj: 

The PS5 is barely even making the PS4 look like its bitch let alone one that can produce these kinds of visuals.

49996417733_b0ca27beb2_o.png

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

The PS5 is barely even making the PS4 look like its bitch let alone one that can produce these kinds of visuals.

49996417733_b0ca27beb2_o.png

Putting your hopes and dreams in Hellblade 2. :kaz:  A game with no gameplay footage ever shown and a sequel to a game that was destroyed visually by pretty much all Sony first party games this gen.

Yeah, this is going to turn out great. :D Watch Horizon 2 destroy it on day one. And is this one going to be multiplat too? Maybe Ill play it on my PS5. Probably not though, Ninja Theory is trash. :tom: 

18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

But the One X already murders the shitstation.

If the One X didn't have exclusive software that's entirely MS fault.

As weird looking as the PS5 is, there was always more games to play on the PlayStation side than XBox.

i just wanted an original XBox for Halo1 and 2.

360 for Halo3, Reach, and Gears. 

Never cared too much for XBox1. My brother got it mainly for Forza. I recently got him the Halo collection. So he dusted the old XBox 1 and started playing. 
its like when I wanted a Genesis just for Sonic.