• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"OLED's are backlit displays"   -Jerry  

Edge-lit LED TVs: No backlight OLED TVs: Backlight   Jerry:     

NOT!   Ya fucking bitch, Jerry!  

amazing, you really need to make this shitty thread to "own" jerryio? get a grip, faggit

1 minute ago, DynamitCop! ALM said:

YES!

:mj:

okay, I'll allow it. But remember any bullshit and I will throw you out, just like on discord. 

also I raped jerry by posting a one liner in his thread after waking up this morning, don't you feel at least a little bit embarrassed for making a thread like this? :mj: jesus.

They're still butthurt after last-night............they threw away 15 pages because they immediately contradicted themselves to win that short OLED argument.

It was fantastic. I would happily accept that for those two dumbasses to have just thrown away 15 entire pages of them desperately arguing.

Funniest thing I've seen in quite a while.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

They're still butthurt after last-night............they threw away 15 pages because they immediately contradicted themselves to win that short OLED argument.

It was fantastic. I would happily accept that for those two dumbasses to have just thrown away 15 entire pages of them desperately arguing.

Funniest thing I've seen in quite a while.

If only we could throw you away

:danylol:

Am I going to see two people enter into their Day 2 butthurt, at the same time?:drake:

Don't get mad at me becauswe lxnuy Leeroy Jenkin's both of your dumbasses into throwing away 15 pages of arguing by contradicting yourself.

OMG, the other genius has done it again. :lawl:

Edited by jehurey
4 hours ago, jehurey said:

I love the people who come together through their shared butthurt that I caused them.:drake: Its a beautiful sight to see.

Not as beautiful a sight as your comrades staying loyal to you even when you're wrong. (Always) :mjcry:

• Haha 1