Geoff Keighley's DualSense hands-on is tommorrow @ 9AM PT.

31 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Just watched it..... He literally says it's a controller demo that doesn't actually focus on the performance of the SSD, graphical horse Power etc... 

Is this what lemmings are latching on to... a tech demo that showcases the new features of the controller? 

Talk about desperate :sabu:

All the more reason it should load instantly :cmpunk1:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yea, not a fan of the two tone myself either.  With all those crevices I bet some people are gonna have REALLY funky controllers after a while      

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Just watched it..... He literally says it's a controller demo that doesn't actually focus on the performance of the SSD, graphical horse Power etc... 

Is this what lemmings are latching on to... a tech demo that showcases the new features of the controller? 

So like State of Decay 2's loading which wasn't optimized whatsoever to take advantage of the Velocity Architecture but you guys tried to poke fun at its loading anyways?

Interesting double think there. Also don't try to feed me that bullshit, this is a product created for the PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 5 alone. You're not fooling anyone. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Pretty good video. Astro's Playroom looks like a fun way to introduce features of the system once you first boot it up. :juggle: I'd like another full fledged game, though, this looks like they put in quite a bit of effort.

17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So like State of Decay 2's loading which wasn't optimized whatsoever to take advantage of the Velocity Architecture but you guys tried to poke fun at its loading anyways?

Interesting double think there. Also don't try to feed me that bullshit, this is a product created for the PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 5 alone. You're not fooling anyone. 

It's a controller demo you clown :mj:

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes to showcase features of the controller... you're trying too hard bro :mj:

I'm not trying hard at all, it doesn't matter what it's trying to showcase it was coded around this system. 

You're trying hard. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

This is what cows are getting hyped for you mean.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

This is what cows are getting hyped for you mean.

Don't you find it odd that they are making no mentions of the battery life of their controller either? I mean it was a huge issue and yet no word about it with the DualSense whatsoever. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Don't you find it odd that they are making no mentions of the battery life of their controller either? I mean it was a huge issue and yet no word about it with the DualSense whatsoever. 

Probably it is just as shit as the dualshit 4, or even worse.

They'll just wait till the first stupid cow buys that pos and complains about the 1 hour battery life.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nope. They mentioned the battery is bigger and that's about it. I find it odd that Microsoft discontinues their flagship Xbox One just to continue to produce the weakest version of their console this generation... only to continue supporting it for the next 2 years by divvying up resources internally to support it instead of moving forward completely into next generation. Wrong move.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm not trying hard at all, it doesn't matter what it's trying to showcase it was coded around this system. 

You're trying hard. 

Yee it's coded to showcase the controls.... you cannot be this dense :sabu:

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I doubt it will be any worse than the DS4...  so there's really nothing to talk about.  Could be better, but definitely wont be worse.

25 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yee it's coded to showcase the controls.... you cannot be this dense :sabu:

The only one being dense is you. Get this through your thick skull...

This demo was coded specifically for the PlayStation 5 and it has an 8 second loading period between transitions....

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

Nope. They mentioned the battery is bigger and that's about it. I find it odd that Microsoft discontinues their flagship Xbox One just to continue to produce the weakest version of their console this generation... only to continue supporting it for the next 2 years by divvying up resources internally to support it instead of moving forward completely into next generation. Wrong move.

They are discontinuing the most expensive version while leaving the most affordable one to the public.

It's called a normal business decision.

The One X didn't sell as much as the regular one, plus the One X costs more to produce.

There is nothing odd about it.

Edited by MalaXmaS
19 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

They are discontinuing the most expensive version while leaving the most affordable one to the public.

It's called a normal business decision.

The One X didn't sell as much as the regular one, plus the One X costs more to produce.

There is nothing odd about it.

You skipped the most important point. Anyways, Xbox One X truly was a mistake. 

Hey guiz, don't you find it odd that Sony specifically did now have a conference detailing the PS5's terms of warranty, including length of warranty and detailing the average lead time for warranty repair?

Based on that SUSPICIOUS absence of information, I can only conclude that Sony will not offer any warranty and just fuck over customers with faulty hardware.

:dc:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Hey guiz, don't you find it odd that Sony specifically did now have a conference detailing the PS5's terms of warranty, including length of warranty and detailing the average lead time for warranty repair?

Based on that SUSPICIOUS absence of information, I can only conclude that Sony will not offer any warranty and just fuck over customers with faulty hardware.

:dc:

How did your brain concoct this fuckery as an analogical comparative to publicly addressing concerns of battery life in their controller...