Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Trump sends out federal agents to Portland...

21 hours ago, Chicano3000 said:

pxygs6czmpb51.jpg

Government tyranny isn't arresting people for breaking the law or being revolutionaries.

Government tyranny is not arresting people when it's your job, and forcing the rest of the population to obey laws when they could do something about the vandals, the antifas, the criminals, the agitators. 

Essentially the government is protecting rioters while they destroy the city, not protecting the city and the civilized folk. 

1 hour ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Government tyranny isn't arresting people for breaking the law or being revolutionaries.

Government tyranny is not arresting people when it's your job, and forcing the rest of the population to obey laws when they could do something about the vandals, the antifas, the criminals, the agitators. 

Essentially the government is protecting rioters while they destroy the city, not protecting the city and the civilized folk. 

No, it is government tyranny.

When an unnamed law force is showing up within the domestic borders and openly fighting with people and throwing them into unmarked vehicles.

That is the very definition of tyranny.

Crimes, if they are being committed, are LOCAL laws, only enforced by local law enforcement.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, it is government tyranny.

When an unnamed law force is showing up within the domestic borders and openly fighting with people and throwing them into unmarked vehicles.

That is the very definition of tyranny.

Crimes, if they are being committed, are LOCAL laws, only enforced by local law enforcement.

Its pretty disgusting that you actively promote fascist tactics such as these.  Its very un-American.

Wow the federal government is fascist. they are like Hitler. Think of the poor jews being killed. 

Just now, GeorgeW1000 said:

Wow the federal government is fascist. they are like Hitler. Think of the poor jews being killed. 

I like how you can't actually defend your argument, and are just trying to flame your way out.

An un-labeled force walking the streets within the domestic borders, and taking people in unmarked vehicles.

THere really is no way you can downplay those simple facts.

It is pretty sad to see you actively failing to uphold the most BASIC qualities of what it means to be American. You are actually giving excuses for government fascism.

Just now, jehurey said:

I like how you can't actually defend your argument, and are just trying to flame your way out.

An un-labeled force walking the streets within the domestic borders, and taking people in unmarked vehicles.

THere really is no way you can downplay those simple facts.

It is pretty sad to see you actively failing to uphold the most BASIC qualities of what it means to be American. You are actually giving excuses for government fascism.

Textbook fascism... Hitler shit... like the holocaust... those poor jews. 

6 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

For letting the government do it's job to fight terrorism 

No..........for actively rooting for tyrannic government.

They are not terrorists............you are now changing your argument.

If they commit crimes, those are local criminal laws, which is handled by local law enforcement.

You're now trying to call it terrorism.

Absolutely sad how un-American you are.

Edited by jehurey
13 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Putting this diplomatically...the "right leaning" posters here seem to always play a shell game with logic when debating. "Tyrannical" governments can exist whilst not committing  genocide.

"He’s not hurting the people he needs to be hurting." -Trump Supporter

It doesn't matter that it's American citizens. It's people they view as undesirable. That's it.

On 2020-07-20 at 11:50 AM, Liquid said:

Putting this diplomatically...the "right leaning" posters here seem to always play a shell game with logic when debating. "Tyrannical" governments can exist whilst not committing  genocide.

What vid is your sig from?

Hmmmm... so, I learned most of the people being arrested for arson are trannies. Most of them are probably on food stamps and the Oregon health plan. Most of them probably get free hormones. So it feels a bit silly when conservatives post them about being shot to death with the insurrection act. They are just crazy trannies setting fires. 

I have a better idea. I will sneak downtown with my new device the tranny catcher 5000. I will suck up all the trannies with my device, and keep them at home in my basement until they become good Christian girls. Society will forget about this and the city will heal. 

5 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Hmmmm... so, I learned most of the people being arrested for arson are trannies. Most of them are probably on food stamps and the Oregon health plan. Most of them probably get free hormones. So it feels a bit silly when conservatives post them about being shot to death with the insurrection act. They are just crazy trannies setting fires. 

I have a better idea. I will sneak downtown with my new device the tranny catcher 5000. I will suck up all the trannies with my device, and keep them at home in my basement until they become good Christian girls. Society will forget about this and the city will heal. 

:patpatpat:

5 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

*Thousands of Portlanders wake up one morning to find that their vehicle’s no longer run...*