New Shin Megami Tensei V trailer + Shin Megami Tensei III HD remaster announced.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah, PS4/Switch release. No PC or Xflop though.

It’s on PS4 also. I might buy it but yeah I’ve played it too many times already that I might not like it as much either. Pretty incredible game for its time though. One small thing I loved that the Pe

You're hyped that a 6 year old game MAY come to PC.

22 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

wtf I was positive that was a chick :D 

I don't know about this game. It looks so different from SMT4, and not in a good way.

How? you can’t even tell anything from this video. And smt iv pretty much sucked so I’d welcome it getting far away resembling that game. A sequel that comes 10 years later and looks and plays worse is pathetic

• Like 1
Just now, Delita said:

How? you can’t even tell anything from this video. And smt iv pretty much sucked so I’d welcome it getting far away resembling that game. A sequel that comes 10 years later and looks and plays worse is pathetic

I was mainly referring to the character design and art style in general, something about it all just looks off.

2 hours ago, Delita said:

SMTIV did suck. I broke that game, had no difficulty whatsoever after a few hours transmuting demons and making near invincible teams. Story was boring as fuck too.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I was mainly referring to the character design and art style in general, something about it all just looks off.

Its the same art direction from the same artist as usual, I see no problems here. 

40 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Same artist, same fucking shit. Youre hallucinating.

Got to agree. It looks the exact same generic animu crud. When I saw it i just thought “great, more smtiv level crap”. I don’t think twinblade realizes how much smtiv was shit on when it was announced because they had gotten a new mediocre artist doing SMT ganes.

Hard pass from me.

52 minutes ago, Delita said:

Got to agree. It looks the exact same generic animu crud. When I saw it i just thought “great, more smtiv level crap”. I don’t think twinblade realizes how much smtiv was shit on when it was announced because they had gotten a new mediocre artist doing SMT ganes.

Hard pass from me.

SMT4 was one of the best looking 3DS games, both from a technical and artistic perspective. This looks like budget indie dev tripe in comparison.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

SMT4 was one of the best looking 3DS games, both from a technical and artistic perspective. This looks like budget indie dev tripe in comparison.

SMTIV looked like a 10 years old game when it came out. lmao This will shit on it, easily.

2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

I hope it means they remaster more Persona games as well, most notabley the two Persona 2 games.

Lmao, no. These two games aged poorly. They would need some massive tweaking and improving. 

Maybe a collection of old SMT games and Japanese exclusive SMT games translated in english would be nice but thats about it.

4 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

it's official, switch is the best JRPG system of all time. PS1, PS2, whatever the fuck else, nothing comes close.

Japan's Console :bow: 

Welcome home Atlus :bow: 

WE WIN, YOU LOSE :bow: 

N

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

it's official, switch is the best JRPG system of all time. PS1, PS2, whatever the fuck else, nothing comes close.

Japan's Console :bow: 

Welcome home Atlus :bow: 

WE WIN, YOU LOSE :bow: 

N

Lol what, because of Fire Emblem, Octopath Traveller and an unreleased SMT game??? :luff:

Its not even the best Nintendo platform for JRPGs, SNES, DS and 3DS all shits on it. Let alone topping the best JRPG system of all time, the PS1.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lol what, because of Fire Emblem, Octopath Traveller and an unreleased SMT game??? :luff:

Its not even the best Nintendo platform for JRPGs, SNES, DS and 3DS all shits on it. Let alone topping the best JRPG system of all time, the PS1.

Bodycount is a NuNintendo fan... cut him some slack :mj: