• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jehurey broke this dude.

41 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

They're SO scared to announce price first :rofl: 

No, in fact it’s the opposite. Sony is still holding all the cards for next gen. MS is clawing for any market share it can. 

Just now, Ike said:

No, in fact it’s the opposite. Sony is still holding all the cards for next gen. MS is clawing for any market share it can. 

They are holding their cards.... waiting for MS to go first... because they are scared.

If Sony was so confident.. we'd know the price and release date by now.  

They don't want to be the first to say $499 or $549 or whatever..  They want the ability to react.

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

They are holding their cards.... waiting for MS to go first... because they are scared.

If Sony was so confident.. we'd know the price and release date by now.  

They don't want to be the first to say $499 or $549 or whatever..  They want the ability to react.

They don’t have to do shit. The PS brand has never been stronger. It’s in their interest to keep up this game of chicken with MS. It puts all the pressure on Xbox. They obviously had a huge flop too with their first try. :kaz: 

Just now, Ike said:

They don’t have to do shit. The PS brand has never been stronger. It’s in their interest to keep up this game of chicken with MS. It puts all the pressure on Xbox. They obviously had a huge flop too with their first try. :kaz: 

Yes they do... they have to make sure they come at the same or lower price than MS... which is why the system STILL isn't up for pre-order.  A confident company would know what their price would be, would have announced it, and had it up for pre-order right now.

Sony wants to REACT to MS... not the other way around.

5 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Yes they do... they have to make sure they come at the same or lower price than MS... which is why the system STILL isn't up for pre-order.  A confident company would know what their price would be, would have announced it, and had it up for pre-order right now.

Sony wants to REACT to MS... not the other way around.

Are you living in an alternate reality where MS has done this? :mj:

You’ve come up with some logic in your mind then applied it to just Sony when MS has literally done the same thing. :DWhat stopped them from announcing date and price the other week? Zomg they are scareddddd

Just now, madmaltese said:

Are you living in an alternate reality where MS has done this? :mj:

You’ve come up with some logic in your mind then applied it to just Sony when MS has literally done the same thing. :DWhat stopped them from announcing date and price the other week? Zomg they are scareddddd

MS are scared.... lmao  They have to undercut Sony to have any chance at gaining anything...

My entire point is that everyone says Sony can just do whatever... but they aren't acting like a company that can.  They are scared as well.  They aren't dictating anything.... they're waiting to react.. and that's some pussy shit... coming from the overwhelming leader in the space.

MS are scared.... lmao  They have to undercut Sony to have any chance at gaining anything...

My entire point is that everyone says Sony can just do whatever... but they aren't acting like a company that can.  They are scared as well.  They aren't dictating anything.... they're waiting to react.. and that's some pussy shit... coming from the overwhelming leader in the space.

Nobody is ‘scared’. It’s called smart business and smart marketing. Lmao imagine thinking about ‘pussy shit’ in business. There’s dumb shit and smart shit. 

omg Sony had so much balls pricing PS3 at $599 and telling ppl to get a second job. Amazing job Sony for not being scared and a pussy and so confident in your product. Great business! Remij is proud, who cares if it was a disaster. 

Finally impressed MS isn’t being dumb. 

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Nobody is ‘scared’. It’s called smart business and smart marketing. Lmao imagine thinking about ‘pussy shit’ in business. There’s dumb shit and smart shit. 

omg Sony had so much balls pricing PS3 at $599 and telling ppl to get a second job. Amazing job Sony for not being scared and a pussy and so confident in your product. Great business! Remij is proud, who cares if it was a disaster. 

Finally impressed MS isn’t being dumb. 

Yes... they're scared.  And yes, it's pussy shit.

Imagine getting your tits in a knot because I'm calling them scared... 

That was the trigger word.. wasn't it? :tom: 

Just now, HALOmij said:

Yes... they're scared.  And yes, it's pussy shit.

Imagine getting your tits in a knot because I'm calling them scared... 

That was the trigger word.. wasn't it? :tom: 

You turning into jonb? Someone talks to you and you think they’re mad :mj:

Just now, madmaltese said:

You turning into jonb? Someone talks to you and you think they’re mad :mj:

You're getting mad and defensive because I called them scared.  lmao... are you REALLY going to act like that wasn't the case?

bubu it's just smart and dumb.... meanwhile this entire forum is about fanboyshit calling companies scared, stupid, dumb, retarded....

Just now, HALOmij said:

You're getting mad and defensive because I called them scared.  lmao... are you REALLY going to act like that wasn't the case?

bubu it's just smart and dumb.... meanwhile this entire forum is about fanboyshit calling companies scared, stupid, dumb, retarded....

Sorry I talked to you in full sentences, I didn’t know you truly did turn into slow Johnny. You really are filling that gap well though. Just gotta add dumbo at the end of every post. 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Sorry I talked to you in full sentences, I didn’t know you truly did turn into slow Johnny. You really are filling that gap well though. Just gotta add dumbo at the end of every post. 

MS are too pussy to announce sales figures...

Sony are too pussy to announce the price of their console first...

One triggers you... the other doesn't....  Not my fucking problem man.

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yea, he has turned into a combination of Slow Jonny and DynamiteCop.     :scust:

MS are too pussy to announce sales figures...

Sony are too pussy to announce the price of their console first...

One triggers you... the other doesn't....  Not my fucking problem man.

Yeah perfect 1 to 1 comparison mate. Good job. 

As opposed to me saying neither of them are pussy for not announcing first and both are playing a smart game of chicken. 

Given I know for a fact you could literally do this all day (you know cause you’re totally not mad or triggered, multi page back and forths are the epitome of being not mad), I’m gonna bid you farewell on this. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah perfect 1 to 1 comparison mate. Good job. 

As opposed to me saying neither of them are pussy for not announcing first and both are playing a smart game of chicken. 

Given I know for a fact you could literally do this all day (you know cause you’re totally not mad or triggered, multi page back and forths are the epitome of being not mad), I’m gonna bid you farewell on this. 

Bye