• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jehurey broke this dude.

44 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

His Nephew wants an Xbox1, what's he's supposed to do?  Tell him "The lemmings have been owned... no Xbox1 for you... I own lemmings on SW my nephew isn't about to become one" :jonb:

Kinda telling that he believes in that, and the concept of "Corporations are acting like pussies, they need to man up!"

There's a pattern there...........his systemwars reputation has breached into his real life, or at least his perception of the outside world.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Kinda telling that he believes in that, and the concept of "Corporations are acting like pussies, they need to man up!"

There's a pattern there...........his systemwars reputation has breached into his real life, or at least his perception of the outside world.

Yeah, well you believe I haven't played PS4 since 2014...

You're in no position to talk about anyone calling corporations pussies.... you talk about Phil Spencer on this forum like he personally violated you... and STILL made a thread asking to buy someone's Xbox :rofl: 

Edited by HALOmij
55 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Yeah, well you believe I haven't played PS4 since 2014...

You're in no position to talk about anyone calling corporations pussies.... you talk about Phil Spencer on this forum like he personally violated you... and STILL made a thread asking to buy someone's Xbox :rofl: 

54 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

:ben:

:ben: he can't help himself.

I really can’t tell if Lemij Tech Tips has snapped and lost his mind, OR, in the spirit of systemwars he’s jumped over to the sinking ship to wage a fanboy battle with everyone else purely for fun. 

29 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

You really couldn't  :tom: 

its really noticeable:ben:

24 minutes ago, Cell said:

I really can’t tell if Lemij Tech Tips has snapped and lost his mind, OR, in the spirit of systemwars he’s jumped over to the sinking ship to wage a fanboy battle with everyone else purely for fun. 

Expecting:

COD

Whatever Ubi game Sony has marketing rights for

Some EA Sports stuff

Godfall

More on those indie cross gen titles (like Bugsnax)

Probably the Crash game (not sure if THPS Remake has marketing rights to anyone)

and whatever VR stuff they have.

Think this is by far their longest State of Play yet. 

It's good they manage expectations from the onset. I won't be watching it live.