How dead this site turns out without its all-star charismatic posters

1 minute ago, Cell said:

I’m still wondering who exactly these ‘all star charismatic posters’ are who have supposed to have left? Who are we talking about exactly?

:bena:

RaniK, JONB, Bhytre, DynamiteCop, SheepKilla, Vinni and crew :mj:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i laughed irl reading this thread, including the part where the crew tried to "roast" me

I'll be honest I'm also posting on several different forums and I kinda see the same thing happening. There's no middle ground people seem to have chosen either left or right and are full of animosity

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, -GD- said:

but real talk, a lot of us have fucked up in some way or another, whether it's spam, merry-go-round arguments, personal attacks, political bs...

My abuse of the :ben:  smiley to bump specific threads. th_Osama-ben-laden2.png

55 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

RaniK, JONB, Bhytre, DynamiteCop, SheepKilla, Vinni and crew :mj:

^ Jederpey's satellite poo nugget thinking he has room to laugh :hest: 

You could literally be replaced with a link to VGCharts :rofl: 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, bhytre said:

^ Jederpey's satellite poo nugget thinking he has room to laugh :hest: 

You could literally be replaced with a link to VGCharts :rofl: 

Create another thread to cry about constantly getting banned for the same rules you wanted :lawl:

Bbbut it's not fair to the "all stars".... what about our "charisma" guiz? :cry:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Create another thread to cry about constantly getting banned for the same rules you wanted :lawl:

Bbbut it's not fair to the "all stars".... what about our "charisma" guiz? :cry:

Satellite poo nugget  :rofls:

Upgrade your charisma stats and do some fetch quests pleb, you can clean up Nintendo HQ's parking lot or wipe Jederpey's ass lmfao :geese: 

• Haha 1
Just now, bhytre said:

Satellite poo nugget  :rofls:

Upgrade your charisma stats and do some fetch quests pleb, you can clean up Nintendo HQ's parking lot or wipe Jederpey's ass lmfao :geese: 

Are you going to run back to opa-ages in tears again? :awww:

:lawl:

Just now, bhytre said:

Are you gonna run up Jederpey's ass as usual? :pavarotti: 

"I got banned at SW again guys, I'm never going back there ......again....for reals this time.... im. gone... for good...its true... believe me... they can't survive without me, look at my charisma :awww:"

:sabu:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Man that E-grudge you have runs so deep that you resort to making shit up. :mj:

When everyone came back to System wars...and Politics threads were being posted in between game threads.   

I was the one who created the Political thread and stickied it.   And GD and I would move all political discussion into that one thread. 

Even after I was not a mod, I have yet to create ONE POLITICAL THREAD outside of the designated areas, be it the thread or the political board.   You can count the political threads I've made on your fingers and they alll created were in the designated areas.  I followed the rules I helped create. 

The same "all-star" cast he is referring too (RaniK, JONB, Bhytre, DynamiteCop, SheepKilla, Vinni etc)..... they would CONSTANTLY not follow the political rules and would constantly post threads on the main board and constantly bring up politics in gaming discussions. 

Then when their threads got merged to the political thread (or moved to the politics board) they didn't like the counterpoints to their BS talking points that they couldn't defend and would constantly get mad and take shit personal. 

So when the "new" rules for bans were recently implemented that same all-star cast that couldn't follow the old lax rules and who would start political discourse and get mad when they got cub stomped..... those same posters were happy and giddy with excitement (Which I found hilarious)...

because they only saw the responses to the discussions that THEY STARTED but didn't have the self awareness to realize that they were the ones creating the issue they hated. 

What happened next is, almost all of them got bans THE SAME DAY the new rules came out because they kept bringing up political talk in gaming threads, couldn't control themselves from posting bat shit crazy conspiracy theories and couldn't contain their racist posts. 

Now those very same posters are crying that the new rules are killing the board activity and killing their "charisma"... the same "all star cast" that was giddy with excitement for the bew rules. :lawl:

oh and seek help for that E- grudge bro 

That's a cute take on events :mj: 

Realize that people don't see it the way you do.

Let's real talk here for a min.  Everyone came back... there were political threads.. which you and Jederpy fester  in.  You and him are ALL ABOUT the politics... just fucking admit it.  You and him brought politics into everything and immediately divided the forum into people that agreed with you full stop, or not... which then seeped into every other thread on the forum.  You made a sticky thread for the politics... when you should have outright banned that shit instantly after you saw what it was doing... but you didn't.. because politics is your favorite topic.

I don't need to count the amount of threads you've made... because I could probably do that on ONE hand.  That's also a point... you don't post or bring anything to this forum but arguments about things other people post.  You and you're boyfriend Jerry don't make gaming threads.  You make sales threads... and that's about it.   And Jehurey... lmfao.. I had to go back like 20+ pages at one point to find a single thread he made..about anything.  lmao.. Jehurey.. jesus when the guy posts his step by step "let's play" commentary in the "What are you playing" thread I just laugh my ass off.  Dude makes playing games sound like chores that he has to divide into digestible portions so he can reach the goals he's set out for himself... :rofl: 

The fact is... you and him made this forum fucking miserable.  I don't give a shit if none of these other guys will admit it or not.. and let's be honest.. nobody here would back me outright because everyone's so butthurt that I've been defending Xbox for so long anyway... but it's facts.  You said 99% of the jerry go rounds involve me... but I don't have this problem with anyone else.  I can disagree with lots of people here and don't get into endless loops with them.  Nobody on this forum has done shit to curb that shitty behavior from him in the first place... you guys straight up enabled it.  As a mod, how many threads did I close because of Jon and Jehurey arguing back and forth and me saying "Ok I'm saving you both your night"... lmao LOTS.  I'm not the only person he's Jerry go rounded with...  it might seem like that NOW because nobody is fucking left here... :tom: 

And jesus... none of the posters you listed cried about new rules.. lmao.  The forum was already MORE than fucked by that time.  Yea... DynamiteCop called out how fucking stupid it was to be all like "yea no more politics that shit is DONE" and then a week later it's like "ok well we'll have a thread"....  He's absolutely right to call out that bullshit.  This forum can't stick to a single ruleset, just like Jederpy can't not start up the jerry go round every time he disagrees with someone...  People are leaving for a reason and you fucks are just like "no... they're the problem" :lemming: ...

This forum deserves to go to shit.  You might be in denial that you played a huge part, but w/e :shrug: 

Edited by HALOmij
13 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Let's real talk here for a min.  Everyone came back... there were political threads.. which you and Jederpy fester  in.  You and him are ALL ABOUT the politics... just fucking admit it.  You and him brought politics into everything and immediately divided the forum into people that agreed with you full stop, or not... which then seeped into every other thread on the forum.  You made a sticky thread for the politics... when you should have outright banned that shit instantly after you saw what it was doing... but you didn't.. because politics is your favorite topic.

I don't need to count the amount of threads you've made... because I could probably do that on ONE hand.  That's also a point... you don't post or bring anything to this forum but arguments about things other people post.  You and you're boyfriend Jerry don't make gaming threads.  You make sales threads... and that's about it.   And Jehurey... lmfao.. I had to go back like 20+ pages at one point to find a single thread he made..about anything.  lmao.. Jehurey.. jesus when the guy posts his step by step "let's play" commentary in the "What are you playing" thread I just laugh my ass off.  Dude makes playing games sound like chores that he has to divide into digestible portions so he can reach the goals he's set out for himself... :rofl: 

The fact is... you and him made this forum fucking miserable.  I don't give a shit if none of these other guys will admit it or not.. and let's be honest.. nobody here would back me outright because everyone's so butthurt that I've been defending Xbox for so long anyway... but it's facts.  You said 99% of the jerry go rounds involve me... but I don't have this problem with anyone else.  I can disagree with lots of people here and don't get into endless loops with them.  Nobody on this forum has done shit to curb that shitty behavior from him in the first place... you guys straight up enabled it.  As a mod, how many threads did I close because of Jon and Jehurey arguing back and forth and me saying "Ok I'm saving you both your night"... lmao LOTS.  I'm not the only person he's Jerry go rounded with...  it might seem like that NOW because nobody is fucking left here... :tom: 

And jesus... none of the posters you listed cried about new rules.. lmao.  The forum was already MORE than fucked by that time.  Yea... DynamiteCop called out how fucking stupid it was to be all like "yea no more politics that shit is DONE" and then a week later it's like "ok well we'll have a thread"....  He's absolutely right to call out that bullshit.  This forum can't stick to a single ruleset, just like Jederpy can't not start up the jerry go round every time he disagrees with someone...  People are leaving for a reason and you fucks are just like "no... they're the problem" :lemming: ...

This forum deserves to go to shit.  You might be in denial that you played a huge part, but w/e :shrug: 

yeah, the board had a bit of an identity crisis. i take full responsibility for that. i tried to go from one extreme to another. in retrospect, i should have kept things how they were, BUT keep the politics in the politics board (and keep political attacks out of gaming threads).  that's all we needed to do. the board is what it will be, and it can never be anything else. 

22 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Bro.  It's clear you're delusional.  You want to go back and try to rewrite history to suit your narrative.

I was a mod for over a year on this board when everyone came back, I created the thread to funnel all the political discussions there because it was getting out of hand.   GD and I did that for over a year just fine (moving and merging all the threads the "all star cast" was creating) Everything was contained in that one thread. 

First you claimed that I was constantly making or posting political threads, now you're agreeing that I didn't make many political threads.... :mj:

Can't help you with your delusion.   

Now you're blaming others for YOUR OWN SPAM because YOU BELIEVE the board should go to shit... so you shit post...... lmfao. 

And the Jerry go round that destroyed tons of threads... BOTH YOU and Jehurey are responsible for that.  You're just to blame as much as him.   You would constantly jump on it for pages upon pages upon pages. 

No one forced you to do that.  You chose to, take responsibility for you actions bro

Edited by Goukosan

Just to clarify things because Gouko-sans loves to make shit up, I didn't get "constantly" banned it was just one time for 3 days after the new rules were enforced, which I was okay with since the Politics thread was deleted/moved :poop: :smug:

It was because of some reply to Kidtric in a Ghost of Fukishima thread for a perm-ban bet, which I should have just taken even if it ended up in a hair salon :hehe:  Being an unlikable and uncharismatic poo nugget like he is, Gouko-sans took the opportunity like a worm to forward it asap to GD to get me banned because I mentioned that I didn't want either of us being gone with the upcoming elections, big deal but who ends up looking like an uncharismatic rat in the end :trump2:

I'd also like to take this opportunity to ask the mods to not close this thread like they usually tend to do when things get heated, this is the most action the place has seen in weeks so... :hehe:

Let's get uncomfortable and get our feelings hurt :smoke: 

• Haha 1