Alanah Pearce on Kinda Funny Xcast said that retail source showed her pic of retail system price of Xbox Series X: $599

53 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuut DynamiteCop said that MS would undercut Sony's price because MS is a trillion dollar company :mj:

He’s about as right as a left turn lane. 

• Ben 1

Imagine claiming a month ago that they would have no Halo at launch, and the XSX would be $600. Now that's looking like a nightmare come true! :killzone:

I commented a few weeks ago that I could see these consoles being super expensive, because at that point I’d see media justification for high prices by comparing these consoles to mobile phones (and the high price tags they carry).

I was just parroting what I’d seen on IGN but these companies have been lubing us up for a while boys, with little quotes here and there pointing at high prices. The writing may have been on the wall, as they say, for a while. 

A few of you shut me down and said they would be $400. 

:ben:

• Ben 1
5 minutes ago, Cell said:

I commented a few weeks ago that I could see these consoles being super expensive, because at that point I’d see media justification for high prices by comparing these consoles to mobile phones (and the high price tags they carry).

I was just parroting what I’d seen on IGN but these companies have been lubing us up for a while boys, with little quotes here and there pointing at high prices. The writing may have been on the wall, as they say, for a while. 

A few of you shut me down and said they would be $400. 

:ben:

I think ps5 can get away with $499. PlayStation is a strong brand.