Steve Bannon, grifter extraordinaire, arrested by Postal Agents

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a little bitch boy  

What are you? A postal service detective? 

Yeah, you're stubbornly blind and enthusiastically supportive of complete mediocrity.  *high five*

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Postal agents? Mailmen with guns?

It's America; everyone has guns, and all the agencies get an APC.

But yeah they have their own agents for investigations, and enforcement, being that most mail related crimes are a federal offence.

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
6 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

It's America; everyone has guns, and all the agencies get an APC.

But yeah they have their own agents for investigations, and enforcement, being that most mail related crimes are a federal offence.

Do social workers carry guns too?

Do social workers carry guns too?

No, but there are resources on what to do if there is a gun in the house for Child Protective Services. :face:

As a child welfare professional it is likely that at some point you will find yourself in a household where guns are present. Given this, it is reasonable to ask: how can I stay safe, and therefore ensure the best outcomes for families and children, when I am visiting people in their homes?

CPS workers are not allowed to carry a personal firearm while working.

Edited by Teh_Diplomat

Postal agents? Mailmen with guns?

Notice how you aren't talking about this topic that's very anti-Right (Trump hiring cronies per usual) but swaying the argument with bullshit like this? You do see your transparency as a conservative on this forum, right?

5 minutes ago, nitric said:

Notice how you aren't talking about this topic that's very anti-Right (Trump hiring cronies per usual) but swaying the argument with bullshit like this? You do see your transparency as a conservative on this forum, right?

Lmao wtf? What do you want me to say? Bannon is/was a Trump sycophant and a corrupt one at that. Hes getting what he deserves. 

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

No, but there are resources on what to do if there is a gun in the house for Child Protective Services. :face:

Murica

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Lmao wtf? What do you want me to say? Bannon is/was a Trump sycophant and a corrupt one at that. Hes getting what he deserves. 

You aren't fooling anyone.

6 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Oh yeah I recall seeing this last year.

Hey gaiz!, Live from the Wall! th_kzdance.gif

Wow what feeds show up in your algorithm!? You must be a secret conservative!! 

12 minutes ago, Liquid said:

To be honest I dont think Cocke realizes he right-wing. Like he's not being deceptive, he probably thinks he's a libertarian or something. 

He's not. He's basically a civil lib on social issues and mid-left on econ issues. You're doing what most progs are doing with the Overton Window right now: Try to shrink it and move it left to make your team the new center.