Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Steve Bannon, grifter extraordinaire, arrested by Postal Agents

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

He's not. He's basically a civil lib on social issues and mid-left on econ issues. You're doing what most progs are doing with the Overton Window right now: Try to shrink it and move it left to make your team the new center.

Yeah, no. 

• NPC 1
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a little bitch boy  

What are you? A postal service detective? 

Yeah, you're stubbornly blind and enthusiastically supportive of complete mediocrity.  *high five*

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Saucer said:

He's not. He's basically a civil lib on social issues and mid-left on econ issues. You're doing what most progs are doing with the Overton Window right now: Try to shrink it and move it left to make your team the new center.

Thats where I'm at too . It feels like the far left is trying to create more conservatives. Stop being you're own enemy. 

3 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Thats where I'm at too . It feels like the far left is trying to create more conservatives. Stop being you're own enemy. 

That's not how that works. Cocke is Canadian, so it doesn't matter but Vini is a good example. I've said similar things about him in 2016 when he was a Bernie bro. He eventually went on to support Trump. I dont think Vini or Cocke are conservatives, but both fall for right wing propaganda meant as a slippery slope into the "alt-right". 

Just now, nitric said:

It's more a vote against Trump, than a vote for Biden for me. I'd rather have Bernie as president.

And because of this you can't criticize Biden? I'm going to vote for him too but I sure as hell won't be supporting him.  The democrats don't give a fuck about us. All they care about is getting the industrial war complex back in office. The one thing Trump did was no more wars, regime changes, or invasions.  Under Biden I guarantee you this will be coming back. Drone strikes on civilians for the greater good :love:

7 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

And because of this you can't criticize Biden? I'm going to vote for him too but I sure as hell won't be supporting him.  The democrats don't give a fuck about us. All they care about is getting the industrial war complex back in office. The one thing Trump did was no more wars, regime changes, or invasions.  Under Biden I guarantee you this will be coming back. Drone strikes on civilians for the greater good :love:

Are you mistaking me for someone else? I've always supported Bernie over Biden. But this election, it's anyone but Trump. He's done nothing in his first four years but set us back decades and is a national and worldwide embarassment.

Edited by nitric
13 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Trump literally brings menus of military weapons and vehicles to meetings with foreign powers. The proposed UAE/Israel accords has undisclosed numbers of jets and possibly other weapon sales in it. Trump's SecDef was a top MIC lobbyist. This is a fallacy. 

45 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

No new conflicts. 

Not for lack of trying. Trump would burn the entire country to the ground if he felt it would benefit him in any way. There's no altruism in the fact he didn't get us into a new war. 

35 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Not for lack of trying. Trump would burn the entire country to the ground if he felt it would benefit him in any way. There's no altruism in the fact he didn't get us into a new war. 

Where did he try?

1 minute ago, Liquid said:

Great corruption. Zero indictments, trails, or convictions. 

Obviously, the deep state of pedophile satanists that Trump is trying to root out is keeping them safe. :|

2 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

I think we need to go deeper with just how connected Epstein was. Did you not see the pics of Bill getting a back rub from a 19 year old? :viktor:

Yes, I agree. Get all the pedos behind bars.

3 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Trump's supporters are worse because they follow him. 

Bannon, the NRA, Trump, etc. They scam these morons out of their own money and then defend them when they get caught. It's a fucking cult.