So Fall Guys has like 15 Million players on PSN, and has sold 10 Million+ copies on Steam...

Qualifying in the first round.  :lebron:

Getting through all the doors flawlessly in Door Dash. :majestic:

Winning on Team Yellow. :pacspit:

Being on Team Yellow. :merch:

Knowing where to stand in Fall Ball after a score. cigar.png

Grabbing people on Slime Climb. :qbad:

Trying to rationalize humanity's existence after playing Seesaw. :cosby2:

Royale Fumble as the Crown match.:noah:

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
  • Sad 1
  • aitch 1
4 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

You're paying for PS+ you stupid FUCK :rofl: 

I haven't paid for PS+ for two years now. Try again, maybe with the hours of Dota 2 I've played two years ago.

Edited by nitric
4 minutes ago, nitric said:

I haven't paid for PS+ for two years now. Try again, maybe with the hours of Dota 2 I've played two years ago.

LMAO stanning a console that you don't even play online... calling Hermits suckers and yet this shithead can't even be bothered to play his shitty console online :rofls: 

6 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

LMAO stanning a console that you don't even play online... calling Hermits suckers and yet this shithead can't even be bothered to play his shitty console online :rofls: 

All the ports you beg for are single player games, right? Why would I need PSN for single player games?

I fucking love this game. Gonna go play some now before the Lakers game. :smoke:

I love Slime Climb now btw. I’ve perfected it. It’s mostly other players that get me now on there. Trick is being patient. If you make it you’re gonna qualify so speed isn’t necessary. 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, ChupacabraIII said:

lmao Peemij getting dominated itt

LMAO Dumbocabronnn :tom: 

Hermits get free games LITERALLY EVERY WEEK from EPIC... the only people getting FUCKED are console owners paying for the ability to play online.  If Fagtric wants to play this game, he has to buy it :omglol: