Justice League Snyder Cut trailer

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I'm talking about the movies!!! The Snyder movies!!!! Not the history of DC comics. 

That's just because Ben Affleck sucks as the character. I don't think it particularly has anything to do with the character itself. The actor just brings absolutely nothing to Batman in this franchise.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It actually wasn't too bad but you can see where it was butchered.  This should fix all of the issues.  

This is correct Tony Stark was turned into Batman not the other way around. 

He can defeat almost every super in the DC universe.   Not bad for a "small time" hero 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I'm talking about the movies!!! The Snyder movies!!!! Not the history of DC comics. 

But the Snyder movies make it clear that Bruce Wayne is afraid, first of all, of Superman, which then makes him afraid of whatever potential threats lie outside of earth.

And that is why he begins to recruit the Justice League.

Just now, Ike said:

That's just because Ben Affleck sucks as the character. I don't think it particularly has anything to do with the character itself. The actor just brings absolutely nothing to Batman in this franchise.

That's part of it. But to me Batman felt irrelevant and out of place. And Affleck sucks. Especially on roids. 

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

That's part of it. But to me Batman felt irrelevant and out of place. And Affleck sucks. Especially on roids. 

Yes, the whole DECU is a mess because of the writing, directing, acting, and the fact it tried to unite an entire bunch of character in like 2-3 movies instead of earning it over a decade like Marvel did.

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Bruh, what? Batfleck was the best part of those movies and he absolutely nailed Bruce Wayne just being a mask for Batman.

2 hours ago, Ike said:

Yes, the whole DECU is a mess because of the writing, directing, acting, and the fact it tried to unite an entire bunch of character in like 2-3 movies instead of earning it over a decade like Marvel did.

:|

Ben Affleck is universally beloved as Batman. And so is Snyder. DC fans are not divided on that, bourgeois mainstream critics are. 

Edited by Vini
5 hours ago, Vini said:

:|

Ben Affleck is universally beloved as Batman. And so is Snyder. DC fans are not divided on that, bourgeois mainstream critics are. 

Universally means everyone. So immediately your statement is false.