Justice League Snyder Cut trailer

7 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Batman is so pointless in these movies. They had to turn him into Tony Stark 

They were painted in to a corner by Snyder. It should have been superman to put the team together but they shit the bed with killing him. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It actually wasn't too bad but you can see where it was butchered.  This should fix all of the issues.  

This is correct Tony Stark was turned into Batman not the other way around. 

He can defeat almost every super in the DC universe.   Not bad for a "small time" hero 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

What don't you get?

No it's what don't you get. :mjpls:

Batman has always been the rich comic book superhero with expensive gadgets Decades before Tony stark/iron man was even a thing. 

Edited by Goukosan
10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No it's what don't you get. :mjpls:

Batman has always been the rich comic book superhero with expensive gadgets Decades before Tony stark/iron man was even a thing. 

Yes yes. I know. But in justice league he's just a man with gadgets with actual super heroes. In Batman movies he's the super hero. Next to superman, aqua man, flash, wonder woman, he's just an ant with gadgets, he's almost irrelevant. And his bat suit is no comparison to iron man. 

1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Yes yes. I know. But in justice league he's just a man with gadgets with actual super heroes. In Batman movies he's the super hero. Next to superman, aqua man, flash, wonder woman, he's just an ant with gadgets, he's almost irrelevant. And his bat suit is no comparison to iron man. 

Iron man is no comparison to a God either.  Captain Marvel could shred him to pieces with no effort.  Tony is just a man with a suit.  

7 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Yet in this same universe of movies Batman defeated superman.   It's clear you are clueless into what actually makes Batman a superhero :mjpls:

Nothing you typed there has anything to do with you being wrong about how the Justice league movie turned Bqatman into Iron man. When in fact the Iron man character is literally Bruce Wayne in a nano suit. 

9 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Point is Marvel sucks and is a disneyfied ripoff of DC and always has been

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Yet in this same universe of movies Batman defeated superman.   It's clear you are clueless into what actually makes Batman a superhero :mjpls:

Nothing you typed there has anything to do with you being wrong about how the Justice league movie turned Bqatman into Iron man. When in fact the Iron man character is literally Bruce Wayne in a nano suit. 

Basically what I'm saying is Batman is a small time hero. The scale of justice league was too large for him. He felt like an afterthought. And Batman vs Superman was just stupid. 

21 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Basically what I'm saying is Batman is a small time hero. The scale of justice league was too large for him. He felt like an afterthought. And Batman vs Superman was just stupid. 

Batman.. small time.... :lawl:

It really depends, chronologically.

Batman starts out small-time. I believe this new Batman movie is supposed to be Batman during Year 2.

But, as TDKR shows, he ends up building a humongous armory, and he's like a doomsday prepper. He will just continue to build more and more powerful weapons and systems in place for protection.

If he saw news of an alien being with super powers, he would absolutely start prepping military weapons.

41 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Vs heroes with godlike powers? Stop being unintentionally dense.

Cooke why do you always double down on shit you know nothing about?  First you didn't know that Batman predates Tony stark by DECADES.... now you're doubling down that Batman is small time? :mj:

In justice league Canon Batman knows every single weakness of every single super hero and has contingency plans to defeat every single one of them incase they go Rouge. 

Matter of fact I think there was an ark where the supers were being controlled and Batman defeated all of them. 

Edited by Goukosan

The Arkham games give you a fairly accurate bio on Batman, in which they explain he has world-class intellect and basically devotes his life to honing his body to its utmost limit at all times. Which speaks to a serious Type-A personality almost to the point where its a mental anomaly.

12 minutes ago, Ike said:

Batman is universally known as being able to probably defeat any other super hero in his universe. Cooke must really know nothing of the character pre-Nolan. :kaz:

I'm talking about the movies!!! The Snyder movies!!!! Not the history of DC comics.