Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The Fourth Reich

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nope. There are plenty of recent instances of fascism, and none come from Trump or his supporters

lmfao wasn't there a caravan of Trump supporters shooting paintball pellets and spraying mace from vehicles this weekend? You're the worst. 

Fascism: A political philosophy, movement, or regime that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

Hmmm, nope that doesn't sound like Trump at all. 

Edited by Liquid
35 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Yeah I did. It basically means racist. Keep up. 

This is exactly what identity politics is smart guy. Who's playing that game the hardest? The far left.  

20 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

This is exactly what identity politics is smart guy. Who's playing that game the hardest? The far left.  

Yeah, except it's not. One is about supremacy, the other is about inequality. I mean Trump literally called most Mexicans rapist, killers, and drug dealers. He's reusing White Flight racist dog whistles, flagrantly lying about the opposition, vowing to preserve "our culture" when it comes to the confederacy, tells elected officials of color, born in the United States to "go home" to their countries. Oh, I forgot when he was on his Muslim ban tip.  Kung Flu anyone? Pocahantas? South American invaders? Shithole countries? His heavily slanted immigration reforms? Voicing that he wanted more immigration from predominantly white countries. 

You're comparing that to stop killing Trans people for being who they are? Fair policing of people of color? Making women who are victims of rape feel safe reporting their attacks? Let gay people adopt children or get married? Show some courtesy to trans people and let them use the bathrooms they as they relate to their chosen gender? ALL OF THIS IS ON EQUAL FOOTING WITH YOU?  

At this point, only a blind racist can honestly say that Trump isn't a racist who weaponizes deep seated racist in others as his platform. Other than saying *****rs and ***cs I'm not even sure what more needs to be said. Granted, you're the person on multiple occasions who has claimed that Brown people have it easier in Canada than White men do, as well as other problematic racial shit but come fucking on already. 

Edited by Liquid

I'll add that Trump is only as "good" as the law and governmental procedures allow him to be and not even that.  The man has said on multiple occasions as well as have had his surrogates claim that he can do whatever he wants. Even judges have had to have his lawyers clarify if they are really making that claim to which they did reaffirm this point. 2020 feels like an entire decade but it's only been a month or two since Trump gassed peaceful protesters to take a picture with a bible. He's also seeking 10 year mandatory prison terms for people who even just vandalize statues. 

He's wanted to use the actual military to deal with domestic issues. He's leveraging as much power as he can to kneecap voting by mail and discrediting the institution it'self because he fears it wont work in his favor. I can honestly write for hours about all of the authoritarian bullshit this man and his administration and supporters have and want to pull. Next you motherfuckers are going to tell us Trump is actually 6' 5, has a full head of hair, and in better shape than Thor and as silly as that last sentence sounds it's just as silly as the shit you've been saying here. 

2 hours ago, Liquid said:

Yeah, except it's not. One is about supremacy, the other is about inequality. I mean Trump literally called most Mexicans rapist, killers, and drug dealers. He's reusing White Flight racist dog whistles, flagrantly lying about the opposition, vowing to preserve "our culture" when it comes to the confederacy, tells elected officials of color, born in the United States to "go home" to their countries. Oh, I forgot when he was on his Muslim ban tip.  Kung Flu anyone? Pocahantas? South American invaders? Shithole countries? His heavily slanted immigration reforms? Voicing that he wanted more immigration from predominantly white countries. 

You're comparing that to stop killing Trans people for being who they are? Fair policing of people of color? Making women who are victims of rape feel safe reporting their attacks? Let gay people adopt children or get married? Show some courtesy to trans people and let them use the bathrooms they as they relate to their chosen gender? ALL OF THIS IS ON EQUAL FOOTING WITH YOU?  

At this point, only a blind racist can honestly say that Trump isn't a racist who weaponizes deep seated racist in others as his platform. Other than saying *****rs and ***cs I'm not even sure what more needs to be said. Granted, you're the person on multiple occasions who has claimed that Brown people have it easier in Canada than White men do, as well as other problematic racial shit but come fucking on already. 

If Trump were actually a Nazi he probably wouldn't have Jews, Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, working for him in his government. Yes he may be a racist, but he's not a fucking Nazi. Hitler killed millions of people. Trump is an idiot. There's absolutely no comparison and its fucking disgusting people devalue the word Nazi and the name Hitler. They are the most evil people to walk the earth. Trump is bad but he's not Hitler for fuck sakes. He says stupid racist shit old white grandpas say all the time, doesn't mean he's literally building gas chambers and ghettos. 

42 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

If Trump were actually a Nazi he probably wouldn't have Jews, Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, working for him in his government. Yes he may be a racist, but he's not a fucking Nazi. Hitler killed millions of people. Trump is an idiot. There's absolutely no comparison and its fucking disgusting people devalue the word Nazi and the name Hitler. They are the most evil people to walk the earth. Trump is bad but he's not Hitler for fuck sakes. He says stupid racist shit old white grandpas say all the time, doesn't mean he's literally building gas chambers and ghettos. 

you don't get to determine how racist is too racist.

he literally has internment camps in America, right now.

And you're sitting here trying to tell us, its okay.......he's not Hitler-bad.

Since when was that an acceptable scale to begin with?

46 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Oh, look we're at the point where you lose an argument and indignantly argue something else entirely. You do this with Jerry, G, Hotsauce...etc. I didn't even mention Hilter. We were talking about identity politics and you got dunked on. Good to know your grandpa says shit like Trump does as it helps explain things a bit. lol Then putting your foot in your mouth about informing us about how much racism is enough racism or not.  

I was going to post a picture of Trump's cabinet for a joke of the whole 1 black person, and 1 whole asian person (Mitch McConnel's wife and high paying donor btw) and the Black is a pioneering surgeon that Trump put in charge of public housing and not HHS simply because he's black...because that's not patronizing. Not to mention as a self-appointed SW "arbiter of racism" you should know that racism/white supremacy doesn't mean solely mean someone hates POC or doesn't want them around. A person can work with black people or even have them as friends and still be a racist. 

15 hours ago, jehurey said:

you don't get to determine how racist is too racist.

he literally has internment camps in America, right now.

And you're sitting here trying to tell us, its okay.......he's not Hitler-bad.

Since when was that an acceptable scale to begin with?

You don't get decide either. Do you even read history or know anything about the Nazis or WW2? Fuck off with your hyperbolic horse shit. 

Edited by Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess
  • dead 1
39 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

You don't get decide either. Do you even read history or know anything about the Nazis or WW2? Fuck off with your hyperbolic horse shit. 

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I do get to decide.

Racist is racist, and if they are specifically creating policies that affect people's lives, then that is wrong.

Believe me...............I don't need to apologize or explain myself for being morally right.

We have internment camps in America right now................and I don't see either of you acknowledging that. But I'm pretty sure you will both MAKE EXCUSES to not pay attention to that.

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Racist is racist, and if they are specifically creating policies that affect people's lives, then that is wrong.

Believe me...............I don't need to apologize or explain myself for being morally right.

We have internment camps in America right now................and I don't see either of you acknowledging that. But I'm pretty sure you will both MAKE EXCUSES to not pay attention to that.

lol Cocke hiding while his beard clumsily defends him is pretty funny tho. 

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Racist is racist. Yeah no shit. Not all racists are created equal. One is a firecracker the other is a nuke.