damn, cyberpunk looks amazing with raytracing (pc version)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cyber Polish trash

i'm almost certain that there are better youtube videos that cover the Cyberpunk lore, but Gamespot is releasing one video every couple of weeks up until the game launches, and they explain pieces of

You'll have to excuse him, once we start talking about graphics above 720P the Sheep get lost.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ike said:

This game is gonna be amazing. Glad we get this as our send-off the generation. :lawd:

same bro. i'm taking a break from games until this drops. i played p5r, tlou 2 and ghost of sushi back to back to back. so, i'm letting my bearings rest for this. i'm hoping ratchet drops this year too. 

TO tell you the truth, I was expecting something more...........pronounced in terms of reflections.

I mean, I do see the colors bouncing off of many surfaces, and that is ray-tracing as well.

Maybe when I see it in HDR, and on my OLED, the colors will jump off the screen more.

I really hope CDPR is preparing some graphics settings for the PC version to really increase things like NPC crowd sizes and draw distances, to make the PC version feel more next-gen.

I'm getting antsy, especially after I end up buying the video card, I wanna play this game so bad.

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

same bro. i'm taking a break from games until this drops. i played p5r, tlou 2 and ghost of sushi back to back to back. so, i'm letting my bearings rest for this. i'm hoping ratchet drops this year too. 

I'm still considering picking up a PS5 at launch. I just want the price and the launch titles at this point to decide. Not touching Xbox at all. lmao

1 hour ago, Remij said:

It does indeed look much better.  DLSS2 support also almost completely negates the performance impact as well :smoke:

I heard it doubles your pixels, so does this double it again? Asking for a friend.

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Maybe.... or maybe not. Time will tell

its already impossible to live up to the hype, really. 

it's by the developers of tw3, which is one of the best games ever. i'm sure it will be incredible. 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

it's by the developers of tw3, which is one of the best games ever. i'm sure it will be incredible. 

Meh tw3 was overrated imo. Much better than shit like Skyrim tho. I found the world just a blend of the same trees over and over for the most part. fun missions tho.. I also remember the text being incredible small.. I think I stopped around half way through 

what I really don’t know if they will accomplish though is the level of interactivity they’ve hyped up, that always seems to be downgraded over time... but we will see 

there's no gaurantees that it will be the best RPG, or have the best shooting elements.

In fact, some people are saying already from previews that the shooting in this game doesn't appear to be anything more than standard. I hope the weapons are cool enough and useful enough for it to make it unique experience.

But I expect this game to just have so much high-quality content, and likeable characters, that it will carry you all the way through.

That's what Witcher 3 did.

People should watch Gamespot's Youtube series on Cyberpunk lore. Because there are some BAD-ASS characters from the original Cyberpunk 2020 that are going to be in 2077.

I am thinking of watching some of those 90 minute Cyberpunk lore video on youtube.